23.5.12

Westlake Dermatology : Love The Skin You Are In

As a teenager, I suffered from horrible acne and was miserable. I tried medication and other over-the-counter creams and cleansers, but nothing worked. So, years later I no longer had acne, but the damage was done to my skin and scars were left behind. A few years ago I started researching my options to ridding myself of the scarring and met with a dermatologist, which was the best decision I could have made!

Westlakedermatology.com offers a variety of services for patients with acne, skin cancer, or scarring to patients wanting cosmetic procedures! Their physicians have the experience and want to help patients achieve their treatment goals with the amazing procedures. You can find a list of the different services on their website, including acne treatments, breast enhancement, brow lifts, rhinoplasty and much, much more.

When I met with my dermatologist, I decided to have a variety of treatments, including a chemical peel and a form of microdermabrasion to help smooth out my skin. The results were amazing! My skin was soft and, after many years, I finally saw my face without scars. The best thing about having these procedures was that I felt better about myself, more confident and beautiful.

Have you considered getting a skin treatment or cosmetic procedure? Westlake Dermatology has 5 dermatology locations across the state of Texas, so you can see which location is closest and make an appointment today. The physician will go over your options and what they think would be best for you. 

2 comments:

Megan said...

I have been pretty fortunate with my skin since I've been an adult - but I do have some dermatitis, so I am very grateful for dermatologists!

Autumn said...

I wouldn't mind getting some kind of facial treatment.

Post a Comment