8.5.12

Relieve Stress & Have Fun With Online Bingo

As a work at home mom, I pretty much stay on the go or working on the computer. Some days seem longer than others and, by the end of the day I am a ball of stress. After a long day, I need OnlineBingo.com (sign up now)! I'm sure many of you can relate to the stress of parenting. We all deserve a little "me time", right? Online bingo is the perfect way to treat yourself.

Online Bingo

has now become my favorite "me time" activity! After the boys get to bed I can sign on and play a few games. The great thing about playing online bingo is that I not only enjoy it, but I can actually make some extra cash. Sometimes I play free games and other times I play the $1 high roller games. You never know when you might win and I'm always up for winning a bit of extra cash for myself!

When I first started playing, I would get 1 card per game, but now I feel like a pro. I buy several cards and can scan easily. My oldest is actually learning his alphabet and numbers in preschool, so I've even played with him a few times. It's educational for him and fun for both of us! How do you manage the stress of parenting? You should give online bingo a try sometime! 

7 comments:

Trista Anderson said...

I love playing Bingo online im addicted to Bingo Blitz on fb

Sabrina B Radke said...

I have never played online but this sounds so fun!

Unknown said...

Sounds like fun!! My sister would especially love this!

Laura Grace Andry said...

I have never played online either, but it sounds like something worth checking out. Thanks :)

Danielle @ We Have It All said...

I've never played Bingo. Ever. Well, except as a kid. I should try it online, I know so many people who play... it MUST BE fun :)

Mimi N said...

LOL I remember playing Bingo when I was little. It'd be fun to play online!! I'd have to make sure my boys didn't catch wind of it! =)

Maureen said...

I never knew that you could play bingo on line. My "stress reliever" is playing scrabble or boggle on line =) I used to play Solitaire on my phone, but I got bored of it =)

Post a Comment