18.5.12

A Shaving Routine With After Shave Blalm

I remember when I was much younger and begged my mom to let me shave. I was in such a hurry to grow up and be a big girl. When I finally did start shaving, it took a little practice before I realized there really is an art to shaving. If you want a nice, close shave without cutting yourself, you have to take the time and establish a routine! You also have to find a razor that works well with your skin and hair.

So what is my shaving routine? Before shaving, I like to soak in a warm bath, which makes my skin so soft. Then I use an exfoliating scrub to remove dry skin and to get a closer shave. This prepares me for a great shave. Now it's time to get out the razor and slowly shave up and down to make sure you don't miss any spots. The slower, the better because you are less likely to cut yourself.

After shaving, I use an exfoliating soap with shea butter to make my skin even softer! My husband uses an After shave balm with shea butter, too. He says it feels so good to his skin and soothes it after a close shave. I have to admit, his face is always super-soft after his shaving routine! There are so many great smelling after shave balms for men available that I've bought several. My boys are actually giving him a Lavender Essential Oil Blended after shave balm for Father's Day. I love the lavender scent and it will be great for the hot weather to come this summer!

Do you have a shaving routine or does your husband? Share your shaving secrets in a comment below!

Disclaimer: I am participating in a blogger campaign by Bucks2Blog and was compensated. However, the views and opinions are my own.

2 comments:

Maureen said...

That sounds like an awesome shaving routine. I generally wash my skin with a wash cloth, use some shaving cream, and then rinse. I have three small children, ages five and under, so I am lucky if I even get a shower everyday. I would love to have a more detailed shaving routine.

brandileigh2003 said...

I need something to make my hair disappear. That would be a great shaving routine. :)

Post a Comment