Expires Apr 20, 2012. Limit 2 per person. Online redemption only. No cash back except as required by law. Subject to Fandango’s terms and conditions and purchase policy.
* Please note – Only valid recipients of Groupon email offer are permitted to purchase.
Then I realized I didn't need to be stressed. Recommended by HGTV's Lisa Laporta and tech guru David Gregg, Cablemover.com is your one-stop shop for moving technology into your new home. It not only helps you find cable TV, phone and internet in your new area, but also helps you find deals. All you do is put in your new address and zip code, click, and it automatically does all the work and searching for you!
Two Lane Battle Jump Raceway, Vortex Spinner & Collectible Ball, and a Rapid Fire Power Launcher. We put the Raceway together and started playing. Even my husband had to take some turns. This isn't a simple game of just dropping a ball. No, you learn ways to drop the ball, angle the ball, and must use skill and strategy to get your ball to the end of the track first and to win races.
|Look at the cute Tutus!|
About My Baby Clothes Boutique (from website
I'm very picky about the clothes I buy, but in this store, I couldn't decide on just one thing. It was so hard. Plus, there were tons of options under $25, which is very unusual for a boutique. I ended up choosing the Good Lad (one of my favorite brands) Black and Khaki Guayaberas Short Set in a size 24 months for Liam (featured to the right). I was surprised how quickly it arrived, too!
The outfit is absolutely adorable. So are the other Good Lad outfits available at My Baby Clothes Boutique. I also loved that they offer a variety of cute gift sets and other gift ideas, including the Baby Aspen Sweet Tee Three Piece Golf Layette Set in Golf Cart Gift Box. Isn't it cute? In addition, they have many personalized items and birthday outfits. I am so addicted to this store!
I guarantee you will be happy with not only the selection of affordable clothing for your children, but also the customer service and quick delivery. I'm so impatient when I order something and was so excited when mine arrived only a few days later. So, are you ready to win your own $25 gift credit to My Baby Clothes Boutique?
This review was made by possible by Mom Spark Media. I received a free product in exchange for my review and my opinions are my own and were not influenced by the sponsor.
Also on sale tonight are Sesame Street clothing with lots of Elmo (Liam's favorite!), Packit (freeze and go packs invented by a fellow Mommy blogger), and very cute clothing.
I just found out about this awesome new offer from Kodak! They are offering free collage posters and you only have to pay for shipping! I love their photo deals and this one would make a great gift for someone. I'll be making mine tonight. Hurry and get yours! I'm not sure how long this will last!
Click HERE to get your free photo collage poster!
Do you want an iPad2, too? I bet you do!! Who wouldn't? Children Teaching Mama has teamed up with 19 other bloggers to give our readers a chance to win an iPad2! What??
I said, WE'RE GIVING AWAY AN IPAD 2 (and a Smart Cover)!!!!!
I meant to announce this the other day and totally forgot!! Poshling.com, one of my favorite daily deal sites, still has the deals going on today until 8pm, though! The deals:
- Twin Sisters music, including fun music for the kids! We are big Twin Sisters fans here and feature them often.
- Learning Books & CDs- Fun educational books teaching mathematics and more.. featuring you favorite characters from Sesame Street
- Puzzles & Floor Games- This section includes Sesame Street educational workbooks for kids, floor puzzles and memory games!
Click HERE to join Poshling and buy some educational and fun items for the kiddos!!
My First Words Series books which can be read with or without the LOYO pen. As the parent of a 18 month old, it's become very clear lately that his picture books for first words have been the most significant in his language development. Bright colors and pictures completely transfix him and he could stare at the books all day, reciting the words. The My First Words Series books and LOYO penwork on the very same premise- see, hear and memorize. Each book contains 32 pictures, English translation, Pinyon, and rhymes. The eight books contain some of children's favorite topics, including food, animals, transportation, vegetables and fruits, nature, numbers, colors, shapes, and more!
This review was written for Biligual Me in conjunction with Living Your Moment. The product was received in return for my honest review.
Hungry Jack® Premium Hashbrown Potatoes invites you to enter the My Happy Hungry Jack Family Photo Contest contest.
We received an awesome Hungry Jack package to get started! The kit included samples of the hashbrowns, a skillet, spatula, apron, and some delicious recipe ideas. I couldn't wait to try it all out. Following the directions on the box was very simple. All you do is fill the box with water and let the hashbrowns sit for 12 minutes, which hydrates them. Then, you just get rid of the excess water and fry the hashbrowns to a delicious golden brown.
The consensus at our home was that the Hungry Jack Premium Hashbrowns were out of this world! I've used frozen hashbrowns in the past and they never seem to cook evenly or correctly. These were not only easy to make, but came out tasting like we got them at a restaurant. I love the recipes we received, too, which you can find on the Hungry Jack website. I am very excited to try the Hashbrown Omelet this coming weekend and can tell it will be awesome, too. Oh, I almost forgot to mention that these hashbrowns are gluten-free! That's just another reason to eat them, in my opinion!
This post was written for Family Review Network & Hungry Jack who provided the complimentary product and cooking kit for review in exchange for my honest opinions.
Take a look around on-line and check out your options. I'm sure you'll be excited to see what available compared to only 10 years ago! Walden University is a great place to start, so why delay? I never would have been able to attend college or graduate school without my scholarships. Believe me, the scholarships and reputable online schools are there just waiting for you!
Looking around the website at their nursing uniform scrubs, I was definitely amazed at the wide variety of colors available. As someone who loves the color blue, I was excited to see how many different shades of blue are for sale. Plus, their prices are more than reasonable! I've heard nothing but rave reviews about Blue Sky Scrubs, so check it out and see for yourself. Don't you think it's time to throw out those old, unflattering scrubs and trade up for some stylish and colorful scrubs with personality?
Frecklebox is on a mission to educate and entertain. So we conceived this here web-based business to offer truly unique, personalized gifts for children at affordable prices. The site makes it quick and easy to customize each item so it prominently features the name of the child who will receive the gift. Our entertaining selection of personalized books, posters, growth charts, journal books, coloring books, stickers, placemats, puzzles, and other personalized items, are designed to delight your children and friends.
There are so many cute items on Frecklebox that it was really tough to decide what to review. You will find anything from personalized books and bookmarks to piggy banks and growth charts. After much debate and some help from Josiah, we decided on the Fireflies Personalized Lunchbox! It's a metal lunchbox with plenty of room to stash goodies and light enough to take to school for lunch. He was absolutely thrilled to receive his very own lunchbox and got to work immediately hiding his most valued toys (aka army men, cars, and his pirate coins) away from his little brother. There are many other personalized lunchboxes for both girls and boys.
I also received personalized stickers for both of the boys. Liam's stickers have robots and Josiah picked out dinosaurs. Of course, they had to wear them right away and Josiah started sticking them on all of his coloring books. The stickers are so cute and, at only $3.95 a sheet, it's a great price!
Everything was neatly packaged and arrived intact. Also, shipping was quite fast! I'm still a huge Frecklebox fan and know you will love anything you receive! So, ready to win?
The creator of Beanie Designs was actually taught to crochet by her husband and she has been addicted ever since! You can tell that her designs are more than a hobby! She started as a way to relax, but now she shares her cute baby hats and blanket designs with other Mamas.
Assembled by a team of talented artists in the U.S. and in China they all take great care to create the perfect quality hats for their customers. Each is handmade with 100% organic cotton with love! Every baby hat on the website meets uncompromisingly high standards before arriving on your doorstep.
Looking at all of the adorable hats, it was seriously difficult to decide on just one design! Beanie Designs offers so many different designs for girls and boys from infant all the way to 10 years. That's a lot of hats! Plus, they are handmade with organic cotton.
I eventually decided on the Brown & Tan Earflap Hat in the Baby Boy Hats category. I love the cute little animal hats and, though Josiah told me he is "growing too big" (I could have cried when he said this) for such things, Liam loves them!
|Brown & Tan Earflap Hat|
The hat has already been towed around the house, the car, and on vacation, so we know it is quite sturdy. It will be with us for some time, I am sure! What I also like about the hat is that it is light-weight. I know this hat is meant for cooler weather, but the other designs would be great for spring and summer. I can't wait to get them all bundled up this fall topped off with the little Brown & Tan Earflap Hat.
So, be there for the release on June 15th at theaters around the US!
1. Wake Up! Maybe this isn't true for everyone, but I need my cup of coffee or iced latte in the morning! My new fav right now is Seattle's Best. They have an awesome canned Iced Latte that is great for on-the-go. I can keep it in the diaper bag and whip it out in the car while driving down the road! Yum!
2. Plan It Out- Going on a trip? Take time to plan out a few things and prepare for possibilities. What will the weather be like? Keep in mind possible changes in weather like rain or snow. If you make a list of what you need, chances are you will forget much less than usual. lol!
3. Where are we going? I love having a computer. Just take some time to research where you are going, what you and the family would enjoy doing, and go from there! Even if you are just going to a store, what's the best/fastest route?
4. Make Sure You Get Some Sleep! The best thing to do before a day on the go is to get some sleep. I have to get at least 7 hours when traveling. Otherwise, I am not all there and not at my best for driving. The same goes for children. Nothing is worse than a sleepy grouchy kiddo when you have a full day ahead.
5. Don't Shop Til You Drop! Okay, shopping with children is a chore. No longer are the days when you could shop all day. Eck! Go in the morning (the with kids) or later at night (if they aren't with you) because there will be so many less people! Make a list of what you need, organize those coupons and set out on your mission. It can save so much time!
6. What's More Important! I am a big fan of lists. In addition to the lists of things to pack and things to buy, make your master list of things you need to do for the day. Then, put them in order of importance. This way you can get the essentials out of the way first and do the other things later... or the next day!
7. Don't Forget to Eat! Take a moment to stop and breathe! Get your coffee (Iced Latte!), sandwich, or just something to replenish your system and keep you going. This way you aren't totally exhausted and feeling like you might bite someone's head off... like the poor cashier who can't find the price for your items.
8. Keep the kids entertained! You need to keep the kids happy,but how? Do you have a dvd player in the car? We don't, but if you do, DVDs are a must. We keep our Yo Gabba Gabba cds in the car and I always pack some toys for the go. They can play with them in the cart at the store and in the car.
9. Have the kids ready in time! I may get a gasp for this, but I have been known to get the kids ready the night before, especially the baby. I give them baths at night and, for Liam, I just dress him in a little one-piece. That way he is ready to go in the morning. One less thing I need to do, for sure! It's harder to do for a toddler, but at least he can get up, brush his teeth, and do some things on his own. :)
10. Get the Grandparents!! When all else fails, call the grandparents. They love their grandkids and you love to let them visit. Admit it, you love it! We all need a break and, let's face it, we get 10x as much done in a day when the kids are somewhere else... even for just a few hours!
I'm sure there are many, many tips I could add to this. They chance every time I go out or on vacation. I think it really depends on the person, the kids, and the family, for sure. Shoot, just last week we learned that it's much better for us to make an 8 hour trip all at once! No stopping halfway for us at a hotel with a strange crib and setting for the baby. None of us got any sleep at all. Never again! LOL! What about you? What are your must-do ways to prepare for a day on the go?
Disclosure: I wrote this blog post while participating in the SocialMoms and Seattle’s Best Coffee blogging program for a gift card worth $30. For more information on how you can participate, click here.
About Seattle’s Best Coffee
As coffee blenders and roasters since 1970, we’ve seen a lot come and go. We went from a tiny shop on the Seattle waterfront to being declared Seattle’s Best Coffee in a local competition. In 2003, we joined the Starbucks family which has allowed us to place more resources into further honing our special way of crafting delicious, impossibly smooth coffee. Every step of the process, from coffee cherry to your cup, is managed to fit our exacting standards and our premium approach to coffee. Now, we’re making it easier to find your perfect coffee with our new Level System.
unique Christmas cards for our family. I now love photo cards and see our Christmas cards as a time to reacquaint family members with our quickly growing boys. Along with pictures of the boys, I include details about their year and all they've accomplished and the fun they've had. I have to admit, it's one of those fun things I look forward to during the holiday season. There is something about sending out Christmas cards that just really gets me in the spirit of the season. Plus, our friends and family absolutely love getting cards with a story! It's especially nice for friends and family we don't get to see very often.
Storkie.com, I saw what a wide variety of cards they offer, including modern prints, photo cards, and more.
If you are looking for unique Christmas cards with that extra flair, I highly recommend Storkie.com! Just take a look at their selection and see for yourself. Find that perfect Christmas card that will have friends and relatives talking for months afterwards!
Fine Print: Expires October 15, 2011. Shipping not included in voucher, but value of the voucher may be applied towards shipping costs. Redeem online at AlwaysFits.com. Limit one voucher for yourself or as a gift.
As parents, many of us know how important the right formula can be. I know we had to try several with Liam until we found the right one. Plus, it can be super expensive. Did you know Wal-Mart has been providing many parents an infants Parent's Choice Infant Formula for 13 years? They want to help parents save money while providing a quality product for your growing infant.
To further give back to the community, the people at Parent's Choice wish to help one student and one family with another milestone in our children's lives. With the launch of the Parent’s Choice Infant Formula Savings Sweepstakes, created in partnership with PBM Products, LLC, a Perrigo Company, they will provide one very lucky winner with a $10,000 college scholarship in the form of a College Savings 529 Plan!!! That is so amazing. I know how much this can change someone's life, as I was able to attend and graduate from the University of Georgia with a scholarship and never could have attended or afforded it otherwise.
The Parent’s Choice Infant Formula Sweepstakes was officially launched on June 15th, and will run through 11:59 p.m. on August 1, 2011.
Are your ready to enter? Click HERE for more info, rules, regulations, and the entry form!
Parent’s Choice Infant formula is Walmart’s private brand formula and is available exclusively at Walmart locations nationwide and online at www.walmart.com.
Happy Anniversary Diaper Safari!
Visit their site today. . It’s where Cloth Diapers Are Hip!
1. Go fish! Enjoy fishing? You definitely want to experience fishing at Virginia Beach. Why? The wide variety of fish in the area means something totally different and unexpected. Plus, the Chesapeake Bay area is unbelievably beautiful.
2. Get some fresh air! Virginia Beach is peaceful and beautiful. Take time to walk along the beach, check out the state parks, and you'll absolutely want to check out the wildlife trails.
3. Events- There are always things going on, which means never a dull moment in Virginia Beach. For example, the Family Great Adventure Series spans during summer with fun events scheduled, such as Christmas in July.
4. Do I hear wedding bells? I've been to weddings at the beach and they are, by far, the most beautiful and romantic ways to go. I wish my husband and I did that! Plan a Virginia Beach wedding for a laid back, beautiful wedding in a natural setting.
5. Watersports! Spend some time on the beach! Enjoy parasailing, tanning, and, my favorite, surfing! I have heard the waves are awesome for surfing there. That's one of the reasons I'd love to go.
6. History lessons! I love being able to combine education with a vacation. Virginia is filled with history! Explore lighthouses, the Adam Thoroughgood House, state parks, and much, much more! You can even stop at historical locations on your way there.
7.Shop Around! Don't like sitting on the beach all day? Well, there is reason to get up and go! The shops are booming and ready for you to spend some money. You will find malls, boutique malls, antique shops, and other speciality shops in the area.
8. Kid friendly.. Nothing is worse than going somewhere that has nothing for kids to do. It's pretty much a downer for everything. Well, there really is something for everyone at Virginia Beach. The kids will never be bored. Take them parasailing on the beach, let them body surf the waves, the Virginia Aquarium, Amusement parks and much more. There is so much to explore and something new every year.
9. Golfing! Do you love to golf? I'm talking about pristine golfing area at Virginia Beach! Many public and private golf courses are around the area, so don't forget your clubs!
10. Horseback Riding! I love riding on horses, but riding on the beach is a completely different experience. Take a ride along the beach at sunset, relax, and take it all in. You will be amazed at how much fun you have.
So, are you ready to pack up your bags? Click on the link below to start planning that vacation. I know you deserve it! Let's go!
About Virgina Beach
Virginia Beach entices visitors to “Live the Life” year-round! Located in the southeastern corner of the state, Virginia Beach is four hours southeast of D.C. by car and within a day’s drive or less from two-thirds of the U.S. population. For visitor information, call 1-800-VA-BEACH (800/822-3224) or visit www.VisitVirginiaBeach.com for online trip planning. For media information and digital images, click on www.VisitVirginiaBeach.com/pressroom. Please
follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/vabeachcvb and on Facebook.
I wrote this blog post while participating in the SocialMoms and Virginia Beach Tourism blogging program, for a gift card worth $40. For more information on how you can participate, click here.
I already get this magazine, but wanted to share this deal with everyone else. It's an awesome magazine and you can get it for free. Are you a member of Tippr? It's a daily deals site. Well, if you aren't, sign up and receive a $5 credit. Then, use your $5 credit to purchase your subscription to Disney Family Fun Magazine. It's totally FREE! You can't beat that.
Just click HERE to sign up and purchase!
I just saw this posted on DSM and had to tell you! Groupon's daily deal for the Ft. Lauderdale area is a $30 Hasbro gift code for only $15!! Plus, there is no expiration date, which means wait to score your free shipping. This is a great deal and will help you save $$ during the holidays!
Click HERE to get this one!
I've always enjoyed taking photographs, even before digital cameras! Now that I have children, I snap photos every single day and they add up so quickly. If I don't upload them onto my computer quickly, I easily get overwhelmed with everything and it's just frustrating. In addition, I love showing off pictures of my kids to family and friends through social media websites. This is why I was so excited to learn more about Fotobounce because they offer a solution to the endless clutter of digital photos, can work with social media sites, and keep your privacy in tact!
With Fotobounce, you can not only organize photos in one place with easy access, but you can organize them in amazing ways no I've never seen another program do! Once you download their program onto your computer, you can link it up to picture folders on your computer. It also has the ability to link up with your social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, and Flickr). You can organize your social media site pictures, see and organize your friends' pictures, and share them with each other! Have they tagged you in pictures? You can organize these as well.
Fotobounce also offers an advanced facial recognition technology I've never seen before! As photos are found or imported, you can individually tag the person(s) in each photo. The face recognition technology then teaches Fotobounce who people are and helps automate the tagging process. No need to go picture by picture like on social media sites to tag others! I've already tested this feature out and it worked amazingly well. The new improved version has made the facial recognition faster and more accurate. I can definitely attest to this because it soared through my pictures, tagging them quickly and accurately. Even when the program wasn't sure if they had the right person, it asked just to be sure!
What about safety? I know all of you are concerned about internet security and others seeing pictures of your children. Fotobounce takes that extra step to make sure your info and photos are secure. Unlike photo programs by other social networking sites, where they store and use your face data on their own public servers, the Fotobounce recognition data remains local to your own computer and downloaded program. You can customize and organize your pictures just the way you want them and can easily share and access them at any time. Also, you can choose who to add to your network, which means you can easily control who gets to see your pictures, too.
As a Mama who loves to share pictures of her kids with family members and friends, I want a photo program that can not only keep my photos organized and in one place, but safe and secure. It's nice to know there is somewhere like this existing for parents and photo-lovers! I'm seriously addicted to Fotobounce now.
Ready to give Fotobounce a try? Click HERE!
If you'd like to read more about Fotobounce v3.5, just click HERE!