13.7.11

It's Christmas in July With Storkie.com

Before I had children, I still enjoyed sending out Christmas cards, but in a different way. I loved sitting down in front of the tv while addressing all of the cards with Christmas greetings and such, but I didn't care much about the quality of the card or what it looked like. I'd just buy whatever was cheapest and looked decent. lol! Sad, but true. I thought it would be silly to send out photo cards and things like that when there were no children, right? Plus, I was on a budget and had no idea I could get much better cards for about the same prices!

Now that I have kids, each Christmas brings about a new hunt to find the perfect and unique Christmas cards for our family. I now love photo cards and see our Christmas cards as a time to reacquaint family members with our quickly growing boys. Along with pictures of the boys, I include details about their year and all they've accomplished and the fun they've had. I have to admit, it's one of those fun things I look forward to during the holiday season. There is something about sending out Christmas cards that just really gets me in the spirit of the season. Plus, our friends and family absolutely love getting cards with a story! It's especially nice for friends and family we don't get to see very often.

I've found it's never too early to start looking for Christmas cards. What's worse than waiting until the last minute and not having enough time to mail them out? I've done that before. Looking around Storkie.com, I saw what a wide variety of cards they offer, including modern prints, photo cards, and more.

If you are looking for unique Christmas cards with that extra flair, I highly recommend Storkie.com! Just take a look at their selection and see for yourself. Find that perfect Christmas card that will have friends and relatives talking for months afterwards!

0 comments:

Post a Comment