28.2.12

Time To Become A Work At Home Mum

I was lucky enough to be a stay at home mum with my children for the past two years. However, times have changed drastically and so has the economy. My husband and I reevaluated our budget and decided it was unfortunately time for me to get back to work. I reluctantly began researching for the perfect job and was surprised at what I found.

There were many jobs available that looked interesting to me, including working at H&M, but what really stood out for me on http://www.workingmums.co.uk were the work from home opportunities! I'd always heard about others working from home, but didn't know this could really be a possibility!

Homeworking would allow me to make my own schedule around my children's schedule. I can work during nap times, when my husband is home and when they are sleeping at night, which ends up being a good amount of time. Plus, I can still spend the day with my children, which is very important to me. The opportunities I found were all appealing, including tutoring and being an independent stylist. These jobs could more than supplement our income, so I applied. Now I have to play the waiting game, but can't wait to start working again... at home! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Klemm Family said...

Good luck! I had to do the same. I have a couple legit leads if you end up needing them. Wishing you the best...I know it can be tough.
Steph
skklemm at gmail

Sasha W said...

Steph, are your leads only for UK residents? I've been looking for legit work from home businesses but I'm from the US. Thanks!

Post a Comment