5.2.12

Prom, Homecoming & Other Formal Events That Need The Perfect Dress

I so look forward to the time when my children are old enough to go to dances. It's such an exciting time for kids from the moment they are asked to the time the dance actually occurs. There are so many fun steps to preparing for the big night. After all, Prom Dresses should make a girl feel just like the princess of the ball.

We went to many stores and tried on several dresses before I found the one I wanted. When you see the dress you want, you just know and cannot wait to put it on! That's how I felt when I found my dresses for Homecoming and prom. Sometimes it's fun to wear short prom dresses, but I mostly I wanted to look elegant.

Formal dresses are my favorite of all. They are long, elegant and are perfect for pretty much any fancy event. They are so versatile that once you purchase one, you can wear it many times in the future. The same goes for homecoming dresses! Though they are less formal, they are perfect for smaller events, nights out on the town, dates and more. It's important to pick a dress that you love, but one you can also wear in the future.

After picking the perfect dress, you must have matching shoes, a shiny necklace and earrings to be the belle of the ball! Then comes the big night and after a month of preparing, you are ready to show the world just how beautiful you look. Just don't forget to take pictures. My parents took so many pictures I was seeing dots by the time we walked out of the house, but I love those pictures and am so glad to have them.

What's your favorite prom or homecoming memory? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment