28.2.12

Make Your Disney Vacation Unforgettable - Free Vacation Info

Another blogger friend is visiting Disney World in only a few weeks and I am beyond jealous! I just found 2 Disney Information Freebies I thought I would share with you.

Order Your FREE Disney Cruise Line® Vacation Planning DVD Today! Click Here! We received the Disney DVD about the parks and the kids love watching it. I'm sure this one is just as good. I am hoping to go on a Disney Cruise in the near future!




Are you planning a wedding or know someone who is? Order your free brochure about Disney Weddings! I would love to have fairy tale wedding. When I was a kid, we went to Disney World and we saw a wedding at the castle and I that's when I fell in love with Disney!

Are you planning a trip to Disney anytime soon? Feel free to share any great freebies with us that you've found.

3 comments:

Whitney @ Momma Knows Best said...

I'd love to go back to Disney SOON! My hubby has never been! I think we'll wait until K is a little older, though.

Unknown said...

I want to get married at Disney World! It's not gonna happen but it'd be SO magical!

Unknown said...

I really would like to go to Disney, it's been 27 years since I've been and I would like to be able to stay on the campus of Disney.

Post a Comment