5.2.12

Clorox Green Works Products Review


I have to admit I really dislike cleaning and often put it off until it cannot be ignored anymore. After a week of the boys making messes, making dinner and not keeping up with dirty dishes, my kitchen was a mess. My Clorox Green Works products arrived just in time for a major spring cleaning that our house definitely needed. Once I opened my box of goodies, I was ready to get started.

Here's what I received:
  • Green Works Cleaning Wipes -  It is 100% compostable, so you can clean up after your family and guests, and feel good while you’re at it!
  • Green Works Laundry Detergent -  The dermatologist-tested formula is gentle on skin and formulated for both standard and high-efficiency (HE) washers, so you can be sure that your laundry will be fresh and clean….load, after load, after load
  • Green Works Bathroom Cleaner -  The bathroom cleaner is a non-toxic way to power through soap scum, rust and hard water stains — without harsh chemical fumes and residue.
  • Green Works All Purpose Cleaner -  It is safe to use on multiple surfaces throughout the kitchen and bathroom, including counters, appliances, stainless steel, sealed granite, chrome, cook top hoods, sinks and toilets.


My Thoughts
Since having children, I've tried to be very careful about the types of cleaning products I purchase. I try to by those without any toxic ingredients and prefer natural over the alternative. Unfortunately, many natural cleaning products on the market just don't work that well. They don't have the power to cut through big messes and it takes much more time, time that I don't have, to scrub and clean. Clorox Green Works is a completely different story. The ingredients in these cleaners are at least 96% naturally derived!

I put Clorox Green Works Cleaning Wipes and Green Works All Purpose Cleaner to the test in my kitchen this week. Here is a picture of my kitchen before (don't laugh, okay?)!
The counter was very dirty and needed a good cleaning!
So, now you know why we started the spring cleaning early! The kitchen was a mess. I took a few hours to clean out old foods and products, organize pots and pans, and clean up every thing on the counter before finally scrubbing down the counter. I'm not the most organized person in the world, but it sure is nice when you can find matching lids for containers and tops for cups.

Thanks to GreenWorks, this is what my kitchen looks like now:
Not bad, huh? My kitchen counters sparkle once again, along with my stove, microwave and dishwasher! I'm so proud of my new kitchen and couldn't wait to get back to cooking without fighting for somewhere to put things. Now if I can keep the kids out of there, all will be well.

Green Works products proved their worth to me immediately. As soon as I started spraying and using the wipes, I noticed how great the products smell. They aren't overwhelming like other cleaning products. Usually I have to open a window or I get dizzy while cleaning, but not now! My husband offered to clean the bathroom today and, of course, I took him up on this, so he used the Green Works Bathroom Cleaner. The bathroom smells so good now, nice and clean. He also commented on the small and how it wasn't overpowering. As for the detergent, I absolutely love the lavender scent and it makes our clothes smell so good. I've been washing blankets and sheets in the lavender scented detergent since it is calming and perfect for sleeping!

So, as you can tell, we are huge Green Works fans. We'll definitely be purchasing these products from now on and I recommend them for your home as an alternative to other products which contain toxic ingredients. Give them a try and let me know what you think!

Like Green Works on Facebook to keep up with promotions, updates and more!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

lOVE CLOROX PRODUCTS!

Unknown said...

I LOVE the Clorox Green Works products- I feel like they're more efficient than other green products but more green that other mainstream products so it's the perfect combo for me! :)

Post a Comment