28.6.11

TheraBreath TheraBrite Plus Deluxe All-Natural Whitening Kit Review


TheraBreath products, by Dr. Katz, specialize in helping not only get rid of bad breath, but to also keep gums and teeth healthy. We've all encountered bad breath and never want to be that person, right? Looking around the website, it's plain to see TheraBreath is serious about teaching others the importance to a good oral routine, which is easily done with their wide variety of products. They are also serious about their commitment to our planet, with products that are all-natural, vegan, and never tested on animals.

I was sent the TheraBrite Plus Deluxe Whitening Kit to review and couldn't wait to give it a try. Since becoming a Mama, I have admittedly, added much more coffee to my weekly routine. My teeth have definitely suffered and are not as white as they once were. The first time I had my teeth whitened, the process was about $250 and that was 10 years ago! Now it costs about $350 to get teeth professionally whitened.

The TheraBrite Whitening Kits promises results within 5 days of following the suggested whitening routine. The kit I received came with 3 moldable mouth trays, which you heat to form-fit your teeth. This step was very easy to do and, in a matter of minutes I had the same quality trays I once paid over $100 for. Then, I used the TheraBrite Plus Toothpaste before filling the trays with the whitening solution. The solution was contained in syringes and all I had to do was put little dots of the gel around the tray before sticking it in my mouth. It really doesn't get easier than that. Then, after leaving the trays in for at least 1 hour (but up to 4-8hrs) you take them out and rinse out your mouth with the TheraBrite Plus Oral Rinse, which is included in the kit.

The TheraBrite Plus Deluxe Whitening Kit comes with: 3 moldable Thermoplastic mouth trays, 3 whitening syringes (3ml each), plastic case, small brush, TheraBrite PLUS toothpaste, TheraBrite PLUS Oral Rinse, 6 Rolls of Zox

My Thoughts
Thera Brite Plus Ultra Whitening Oral Rinse 16 fl oz (473 ml)I was very pleased with the TheraBrite Plus Deluxe Whitening Kit for many reasons. First was that the ingredients are all-natural, which is very important to our family. I had no idea all-natural whitening kits even existed! Second was the price at only $73! You really can't beat it, especially with their 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of their products.

TheraBrite PLUS ToothpasteThe first time I filled the moldable trays, I went a little overboard with the gel. This caused the formula to get all over my gums and was not very comfortable, as it can irritate the mouth. FYI, it may irritate the gums, but not half as badly as the other whitening products I've used containing glycerin. That stuff made my gums bleed, but not TheraBrite! It also doesn't taste bad and the TheraBrite oral rinse tastes like cinnamon. I love it! Since the first time, I've learned that it really doesn't take much gel each time and that means the product really lasts a long time. In five days, I didn't even go through an entire syringe!

So, does it work? Yes, it does! Even after the first time I used the whitening kit, I could see spots on my teeth where it was beginning to work. Five days later, my teeth were noticeably whiter, brighter and my breath was fresh pretty much all day. I loved this product and would absolutely recommend it to anyone who is thinking about getting their teeth whitened. Save some money and look at the whitening kits available by TheraBreath. The smaller kit is available on Amazon.com for only $42.86.

Check out the other TheraBrite products available on Amazon.com and through the TheraBrite shop!

Be sure to Like TheraBreath on Facebook to keep up with the news, sales, and promos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment