6.6.11

Cube Dog iPhone App Review - Get Your Free Pet Today

Thank you to Cube Dog for sponsoring this review. For more information about Cube Dog please visit the Facebook page or download it on iTunes.

bI am constantly amazed by the awesome apps available for the iPhone. I had the opportunity to try out the brand new Cube Dog app thanks to Clever Girls and was so excited when it was finally released! I love animals, but already have my hands full with the two boys. The Cube Dog by podotree is an adorable virtual pet app compatible with the iPhone and iPod Touch 4 with camera.

What makes Cube Dog different from other virtual pet apps? You have the ability to customize your dog. There are many different options for every little part of the dog, from legs, eyes, ears and even size of the nose! You can finally create the perfect pet for yourself! Even better, no cleaning up after it. In addition, the 3D graphics for the Cube Dog are great, as you can zoom in, rotate and play with your pet from every angle.


One of my favorite feature of the Cube Dog app is the ability to take pics of your pet in real-life settings. Take a picture of your dog in the pool or sitting on your desk. As you play with your Cube Dog, you'll notice they have quite a personality. Snap a picture of your pet and they will make a funny face or be silly. Your pet travels wherever you go and is ready to play when you are. Just start tickling your pet's belly and they spring to life. Shake your phone and it will get an attitude with you. Play with your pet for a while and watch him/her bust a move, too! What it to be a ninja? Not a problem either. You will truly be amazed at what your Cube Dog can do.

The Cube Dog app is so much fun. The kids will absolutely love this pet and so will adults. I know I enjoy playing with my cute doggie each day! With over 50 different animations, there's much to see and do. This app will keep the kids entertained day after day. Go get Cube Dog on iTunes today for FREE! Also, be sure to "Like" Cube Dog on Facebook and keep an eye out for a fun contest running from June 13th-17th!
Photobucket
While Cube Dog provided me with the app to review, the opinions I've expressed here are solely my own and represent my honest viewpoint. Cube Dog, Clever Girls Collective and I promote Blog With Integrity.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting! I just downloaded the app for my kids, and they're cracking up taking pics and playing with the dog.

DealiriousMama said...

Awesome! It is really adorable, isn't it? :)

Post a Comment