21.6.11

EasyCanvasPrints.com Review

canvas pictures

Around Easter, I took the kids to get their pictures professional taken. We received a great deal for a small picture package, but then the salesperson was trying to get us to buy other prints once they came in. In the highest tier, we could purchase many photos along with a beautiful canvas print... and had to pay $800 to get it. I was shocked! I really wanted to canvas print, but even alone it was $250!! I'm sorry, but there is just no way families on a budget can afford something like that. Soon afterward, I found out about Easy Canvas Prints, an online retailer specializing in canvas prints.

I couldn't wait to finally have a canvas print of the boys and, what's even better, the prices are amazingly low! The same size canvas print (16x20) that would have cost me over $250 was only $67! I had a chance to see exactly how Easy Canvas Prints worked. I started by uploading my picture and was then able to edit my photo. There were many great options for editing, including colors (black & white, sepia, etc.), adjusting the picture to fit the print, etc. I also had a choice of how thick I wanted the wrap around the outer edges to be (.75'' or 1.5'') and what I wanted to show up on the sides. The sides could be a reflection of the print, a continuation or a plain color.

I first submitted a cute picture of the boys and was so surprised when I quickly received an email telling me that the picture was not optimal for the canvas print. The picture was not a very good quality and, with the size of the print I chose, it would look really pixelized. I was so thankful and happy that, instead of sending me a bad quality canvas print, they actually took the time to review my order and let me know I should pick another picture. That is good customer service for you!

I then sent in a picture of my boys with the Easter Bunny and it worked perfectly. The order was completed and shipped within a matter of days, too. I was shocked at how quickly everything was processed and shipped to me. The canvas print was very well packaged with bubble wrap and I couldn't wait to see it. My first thought was, wow, 16x20 is a lot bigger than I expected! This is a huge print and looks amazing. The quality is top rate and I it came ready to hang with the sawtooth hangers already attached to the back of the print.

I've already shown my canvas print to several people and they have all commented on how great it looks. Then, when I tell them the great prices on Easy Canvas Prints, they can't believe it! You'll definitely get great customer service, fast shipping, safe packaging, and a grade A product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment