21.6.11

Blog Bash Sponsor: TruKid Natural & Organic Skincare for Children Review & Extra Entries


We prefer using organic and natural products in our home, especially for our children. Last year we reviewed a great sunscreen, so we wanted to try another organic sunscreen for the kids. Trukid has created an entire line of skin care for children, from lotions and sunscreens to shampoos and bath wash!



We encourage kids to form healthy habits that last a lifetime. By combining all natural skincare with fun and education, TruKid™ cultivates a relationship between healthy habits and being a kid. In turn, our goal is that kids will grow up taking care of themselves, each other and their environment. 

My Thoughts

I love organics and especially love organic products designed for our children. The packaging was colorful and fun, which interested the kids and got them excited that these were just for them. We received two items:

TruKid Sunny Days SPF 30 3.5 oz1.  Sport TruKid Sunny Days SPF 30 3.5 oz, which is an all-natural sunscreen that's water resistant and great for sensitive skin. The formula is non-toxic and works well on the entire family! We've used this when going to the pool and it works very well. It takes a while to rub in, but is definitely water resistant and works well for hours of play. I'll be taking this with me on our trip to the beach in July. I think 30 SPF is the perfect level for the kids to play at the beach without getting burned.
 
TruKid Happy Face & Body Lotion - 8.0 oz.2. TruKid Happy Face & Body Lotion - 8.0 oz., a great smelling lotion that kids will love. It's a great moisturizer and I've admittedly stolen this from the kids. I use it on my super-dry legs and they it immediately makes them shiny and takes away that ashy look I can't stand. I really love this stuff. Plus, it doesn't break out of son's sensitive skin, so it's something I can bring on a trip for the entire family.

I love the TruKid products and can't wait to try out more of them. Their prices are great, something not always expected with organic and all-natural products. I was surprised and elated because it's something our on-a-budget family can purchase without feeling guilty.

Buy It
You can purchase the TruKid Happy Face & Body Lotion - 8.0 oz. for only $8.99 and the TruKid Sunny Days SPF 30 3.5 oz for only $17.49 on Amazon.com
Win It
This prize is part of the Blog Bash Giveaway Package! One Lucky CTM Reader will Receive Their Choice of 3 TruKid All-Natural Kids Products!

These entries will be added to the Blog Bash Main Entries Page as extra entries. Please be sure to include your email address in at least one comment so I can contact you. There are no mandatory entries for the extra entries, so do one or all! It doesn't matter. Each counts for 1 extra entry!

Extra Entries For Blog Bash Giveaway
  • Take a look at the TruKid Shop & Leave A Comment Below Telling Me What Product(s) You'd Like To Try!
  • "Like" TruKid on Facebook (be nice and say Children Teaching Mama sent you- optional)
  • "Follow" TruKid on Twitter!
  • Make A Purchase During Blog Bash (June 22-26)

Plenty of opportunities to increase your chance of winning the Blog Bash Package at Children Teaching Mama! These extra entries are open open to US & Canadian Residents and Ends Tuesday, June 26th at 11:59pm EST. Winner will be drawn by random.org. An announcement will be made on the blog and the winner will also be contacted by email. The winner has 48 hours to respond to my email or another winner will be chosen.

26 comments:

skgaff said...

like trukid on facebook (stephanie gaffney)
glass.stephanie(at)gmail(dot)com

skgaff said...

follow trukid on twitter @skgaff
glass.stephanie(at)gmail(dot)com

skgaff said...

I would love to try the trukid bubbly body wash and the trukid dancing detangler.
glass.stephanie(at)gmail(dot)com

Keely said...

I like trukid's on fb- keely kephart hostetter and told them you sent me:)
hoss311@aol.com

Keely said...

following trukid's on twitter- hoss3111
hoss311@aol.com

Keely said...

I would like to try their dancing detangler for my daughter's hair:)
hoss311@aol.com

SondraMama said...

i would love to try the body lotion.

muloove at yahoo dot com

SondraMama said...

i like TruKid Natural Skin Care for Kids on fb.
Cassondra Law

muloove at yahoo dot com

SondraMama said...

i follow @TruKid.
@sondramama

muloove at yahoo dot com

Brittney Minor said...

I would like Trukid silly shampoo

babybensmama at yahoo dot com

Brittney Minor said...

Liked on FB and thanked them
Brittney Minor
babybensmama at yahoo dot com

Brittney Minor said...

Follow Trukid on Twitter
@brittleby
babybensmama at yahoo dot com

Wazka815 said...

I like them on FB as Becky Marie (erickson.rebecca(at)yahoo(dot)

Wazka815 said...

I like the hair detangler from their site! (erickson.rebecca(at)yahoo(dot)com

erin.nicole said...

I'd love to try the Sunny Days SPF 30+ Face & Body Stick 3-Pack. I love sunscreen sticks!
erinnicole14@gmail.com

erin.nicole said...

I like TruKid on Facebook-erin brady
erinnicole14@gmail.com

erin.nicole said...

I follow TruKid on Twitter-@bradywadie14
erinnicole14@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I'd like to get the Silly Shampoo & Cool Conditioner for my little girl!
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

"Like" TruKid on Facebook
Rebecca Smith
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

"Follow" TruKid on Twitter
@LilyBearLove
rasmith0506 at gmail dot com

Anja M. said...

I would like to try the Body Lotion.

anjathisandthat at yahoo dot com

Anja M. said...

I like TruSkin on Facebook and left a comment. (Anja M. Anjathisandthat).

anjathisandthat at yahoo dot com

Anja M. said...

I follow TruKid on Twitter. (@anjathisandthat)

anjathisandthat at yahoo dot com

anw1107 said...

id like to try the sunblock
anw1107@aol.com

anw1107 said...

i like them on fb (ashley nance)
anw1107@aol.com

anw1107 said...

i follow them on twitter (@ashleynance1107)
anw1107@aol.com

Post a Comment