1.6.11

Ritz Crackerfuls Multigrain Review: A Delicious Snack In Between Meals

http://instoresnow.walmart.com/uploadedImages/In_Stores_Now/New_In_Stores/01_KFT_20510_KraftSnacks_N_IAB_150x110_MiniRect_US_ENG_01.jpg
Sometimes that amount of time between lunch and dinner can be a little long for kids... and for me. To tell the truth, I've found myself sneaking chocolates and other bad snacks I shouldn't be eating. I'm sure the kids have, too. Oops!

Thanks to the One2One Network, I had the opportunity to try out Ritz Crackerfuls Multigrain as an afternoon in-between meals snack. It's funny because my package arrived right after naptime, when the kids are starting to get hungry again, so we dove right into them. They are much bigger than other cheese crackers I've tried in the past and definitely fill you up. Plus, they are seriously delicious. We received the Ritz Crackerfuls Multigrain Sharp Cheddar and, let me just say, the semi-sweet multigrain crackers mix perfectly with the sharp cheddar. I only opened one cracker at first and, after a few bites and the kids eating all of my cracker, I decided we needed to open another.

I am all for healthy snacks and Ritz Crackerfuls Multigrain is perfect to subdue our appetite between meals and it's enjoyable. What kinds of snacks do you serve in between meals for you and your children? What other snacks do you recommend for us to try?

Be sure to "Like" Ritz Crackerfuls on Facebook for coupons, promos, and contests. I just liked them and there is a $.75 coupon to print out! Woo! 

I participated in a review of Ritz Crackerfuls Multigrain with One2One Network. Only the item was sent to review and no other compensation was given. All opinions written are completely and 100% mine.

3 comments:

Ronalee said...

These are my new addiction. I just love them !!

DealiriousMama said...

They really are addicted. LOL! I ate the whole box in two days and had to buy more. :)

karenmed409 said...

thank you for the info on the coupon, any snack with sharp cheddar cheese is for me. I think the kids would enjoy trying out the Garden Vegetable. I like the convenience of the individual packing.. make it easy to pack and go.

Post a Comment