6.6.12

House M.D.: Critical Cases! Facebook Game Review #CleverMD

I love playing computer games when I have a free moment to spare. I usually tend towards word games and puzzle games. Since I'm on Facebook pretty much anytime I am online, many of the games I play are also on Facebook. There is a new Facebook game in town and I had to share it with you since it involves one of my favorite shows on tv. House M.D.: Critical Cases! has arrived on the scene and is so much fun!

About House M.D.: Critical Cases!
If you love the show House, then you know how interesting their medical cases are in each episode. In House M.D.:Critical Cases, you join House's team to help solve medical mysteries through deduction and testing. As each case progresses, you go to the board, talk with the other doctors, perform tests and hopefully come to the correct conclusion! Will you save a life or is it too late?

My Thoughts
I couldn't wait to give this game a try! Getting started was easy and I started my first critical case very quickly. It was about a man who passed out while kissing his girlfriend! He arrived at the hospital and was ready to be diagnosed, so the testing began. At first, we spoke with the girlfriend to help find clues.
 At first we couldn't come up with a diagnosis and nothing else had happened, so he was going to be released. However, then he flatlined...
I had to resuscitate him before he died! This part was very exciting because I had no idea what was going to happen. Luckily, he made it through and I, of course, was scolded by Dr. House... just like in the show!
As the case progressed, I could visit new parts of the hospital like the imaging room and a lab. The farther you go into the game, the more you can do!

So, did we solve the case? Thankfully, yes! As it turns out, he had overdosed on amphetamines. Once you solve the case, you are rewarded and can move on to the next case! I learned that you have to watch your energy level during the game or you will have to take a break. This can actually effect the health of the patient, so that was very important.
House M.D.: Critical Cases! is a fun Facebook game and definitely worth checking out, especially if you enjoy the show. Even if you only have a few minutes to spare, it takes maybe 10 minutes to solve a case, so you aren't sitting in front of the computer for an hour like when you watch the show.

Have you played the game yet? If not, take a look at the game, play it and let me know what you think! You can also add your friends on as colleagues! Grow your team and add your friends for even more fun. My cousin just joined the game and added me as a colleague.

Thank you to Ubisoft for sponsoring this blog post. Please click here to learn more about Ubisoft. I was selected for this sponsorship by the Clever Girls Collective. All opinions are my own. #UbiChamps

0 comments:

Post a Comment