12.9.11

Cheap Cute Costumes For Your Little Ones

It seems like every year Halloween costumes get more and more expensive. They also tend to be put out at stores much earlier and all the good ones get taken before I even have a chance to browse the aisles. I never buy my costumes in-store anymore because there is a better selection online and I can find them for cheaper prices, too.
Here are two ways for you to get your children Halloween costumes online without breaking the bank this year.
Buy Costumes
1. BuyCostumes.com- an online store with a huge variety of costumes for babies, kids and adults! What I love about this website is that they have selections separated by price, some of which are under $10! I took a look and there were some great ones for only $9.99 that I've seen priced much higher elsewhere.
2. ThredUp - I absolutely love ThredUp and talk about it all the time. It's a great way to get a huge box of children's clothes for hardly anything. Use my link provided and get your first box free. All you will have to do is pay the shipping, which is $10.99 (I think). It's shipped in a medium sized box priority mail, so it's a huge box completely FULL of items. Right now they are featuring their Halloween costumes. Every box I've ever received from ThredUp has been awesome!

0 comments:

Post a Comment