23.9.11

Emergen-C Kidz Review : Keeping The Entire Family Healthy

Now that I have two children, I've learned that it is more important than ever before to keep our family happy and healthy. If one of us gets sick, we ALL get sick. It's just no fun at all, which is why it's so important for the family to take vitamins. With Josiah in school, he is subjected to all sorts of germs and viruses and has already gotten several colds, but with vitamins, the sickness is kept to a minimum and all of our immune systems are much stronger from vitamins.

Since having children I've also learned just how hard it is to find a vitamin that not only provides the supplements my children need, but one that tastes good to them. Otherwise, they will not take them and it will be a complete waste of money. 

I had seen Emergen-C at some stores and often wondered what it would taste like, but never ventured to purchase it before. We received 3 flavors of Emergen-C Kidz, Fruit Punch, Orange and Grape! Each box contains 30 pouches of vitamin drink mix and each of the pouches contain 250mg of Vitamin C, 10mg of Vitamin B5, 40mcg Folic Acid, 100mg Calcium, and much, much more! I was very surprised at how many the drink really contained. Ages 4-13 can take the supplement up to 2x daily with 4-6 ounces of water. It is also naturally flavored and sweetened!

The kids were excited to receive them since they could tell it was some form of juice, but I still wondered- would it really pass the taste test? We first tried the Fruit Punch flavored Emergen-C and Josiah slurped it down with haste. He said he could tell a difference between it and his usual juice, but it was obviously not a bad thing. I'm picky when it comes to what I drink, but it wasn't bad at all. Next we tried the Orange and this time Josiah wanted to dump the drink mix into the cup. Now that he knows it fizzes as it mixes with water, he is in awe and can't wait to drink more. The orange is my husband's favorite and he's been drinking it every morning with his breakfast. Josiah and I, on the other hand, love the grape flavored Emergen-C Kidz. It tastes just like a grape lollipop. Yum!

Not only is Emergen-C Kidz nutritious and delicious, but they are also eco-conscious. Their boxes are printed with vegetable-based inks and it they are recyclable. In addition, they give back to others by supporting Vitamin Angels. For every box purchased Emergen-C donates $.25 to Vitamin Angels, which provides esssential nutrients to one child for an entire year. What a wonderful cause.

So, now I ask you- Are you ready to take the Emergen-C Kidz pledge? For every pledge received, Emergen-C will donate an additional $.25 to Vitamin Angels, so please take the pledge today.

What's the pledge?
I pledge today to commit to creating a fun and healthy lifestyle for me and my family, which includes: eating more nutritious foods, taking vitamins daily, and getting regular exercise – all while having fun and spending more time together! With this pledge, I will also commit to teaching my children the importance of helping others through actions big and small.
I just took the pledge! Now it's your turn.

Want to try out Emergen-C? Click here to receive your free sample!
Keep up with the Emergen-C news, promotions, and more by connecting to their Facebook page!

I wrote this review while participating in a campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Emergen-C and received samples to facilitate my review and a promotional item to thank me for taking the time to participate.

0 comments:

Post a Comment