23.9.11

Birthday Presents For A Soon-To-Be 2 Year Old - Need Your Help!

I've been looking online for 2 days now, trying to find the perfect presents for my son's 2nd birthday. It's tougher than it looks! I love looking at toys, but enough is enough. I want to pick presents that are fun, educational and/or that have multiple functions. Here are some of my top picks as of now:

Kids can pretend to make food and they can sit down while playing. The oven also doubles as storage for the toys when not in use. My main question, though: Is it big enough for the kids to actually use as a picnic table for real foods?
This picnic table doubles as a sand/water table. The top attaches to make it a picnic table and can be removed for play time. The great thing about this table is that it DOES have enough room for eating and you can hide the messiness inside the lid when not in use!! 

There's no picnic table with this one, but it's bright, colorful, and also has extra toys included. There is a track around the table for the tractor, a windmill, and a water tower that works when you pour water over it.


Step2 Play Up Adjustable Sand & Water Table
This one actually has a cover for it, too. It's not as ornate and worried it won't entertain as much as the others, but the bonus is the attachable umbrella for next summer! Also has legs that can be adjusted for when the kids get bigger!

So, what do you think? I need your help deciding. After I look at these over and over again, they all just start to meld together and I just can't decide. lol! Help!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment