2.9.11

Aloha Friday : Question Of The Week Link-Up!

aloha banner

I used to participate in Aloha Friday each week, but one thing lead to another and I totally forgot about it. :( Sorry, Kailani! It's one of my favorite blog hops, so I'm back in! What do you do to participate? Well, just think up a question to ask your readers and link it up on Kailani's blog, Island Life.
Then, hop around, discover some new blogs, answer some fun questions and they will do the same for you! You'll meet some new people, maybe gain some followers, and, most importantly, have some Friday fun! After all, isn't that what Friday's are all about?


Here's my Aloha Friday Question!
What's the one thing you are looking forward to the most this Fall season?
(Just comment at the bottom to answer! I love reading what you have to say.)

My Answer:
I am looking forward to Halloween and the festivities it brings with it- the pumpkin carving, festivals, candy, and costumes! We absolutely love Halloween!!

Now, click HERE to answer more fun questions. 
Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

5 comments:

Stacy Uncorked said...

Fall is my favorite time of year! Cooler weather (especially looking forward to it this year since Mother Nature has been way too generous with the heat this summer) and Thanksgiving - I love Thanksgiving! :)

To Nap or Not to Nap...

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

I am looking forward to cooler less humid temperatures with no snow/ice. Also hoping to reschedule a trip with my husband.

MMAR said...

Halloween is a favorite for us too... I bet the Hubby at a Halloween party : ) and now my daughter's birthday is in the fall!!

I am Harriet said...

Trading in my car for a new one :)


Have a great weekend!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/09/bummed-this-may-be-my-last-weekend-to-use-my-pool/

Colette S said...

I'm looking forward to the cool weather and pumpkin patch fun with the kids.

Post a Comment