17.4.12

College Students Can Save Money By Renting Textbooks


As a graduate of the University of Georgia, I know all about the extra expenses that come with college life. I was lucky to receive a scholarship, but was still responsible for textbooks and living costs, which is NOT cheap! The first time I entered the bookstore to purchase the list of books for my psychology and German classes, my jaw dropped. Some of my books were over $200 each.

I was so excited to find a new way college students can save money. CampusBookRentals offers textbook rentals. There's no reason to purchase a book that you will never look at again after the semester/quarter is over, right? This way you can get the book you need at a great price, save money and then return it after you no longer need it. The process is easy, the rental periods are flexible and shipping is completely free!

You can save 40-90% off bookstore prices by renting. For example, this psychology book would cost you over $100 to purchase is available for prices starting at $43.80. You save 58%! Do you highlight your book when studying, by any chance? I highlight like crazy, which is totally okay because you can still highlight text when renting from CampusBookRentals! I also love that there is a 30 Day Risk-Free Guarantee, so if you are dissatisfied about anything, you have nothing to lose. Plus, they now offer gently used books at a fraction of those bookstore prices. This way you can save your money and buy the things you really want to buy!

Need another reason to rent from CampusBookRentals? Well, I love supporting businesses who give back to the community in some way and they do just that. For ever textbook rented, they will donate a portion of the proceeds to Operation Smile, an amazing organization performing cleft surgeries on children whose families could not otherwise afford it! It's a life-changing organization and a wonderful cause, so even by renting books, you are potentially helping a family.

Are you a college student or contemplating going back to school? Keep CampusBookRentals in mind for your textbook needs! I am planning on finishing up my graduate school credits next year and will definitely check there before spending any unnecessary money in a campus bookstore, that's for sure.

1 comments:

jenzen69 said...

I always used a service like this when i had to buy or sell books. I will forward this to my college bound son

Post a Comment