18.7.12

Decorating A Home With Beautiful Contemporary Furniture

 We are moving to a new home in the near future and, once we find the right place, my favorite part of moving will begin: decorating! This will be my first chance at really decorating the right way and I can't wait. I've already begun my planning, so when I found Interior Addict, I was so excited because they have modern decor as well as designer reproductions that are beautiful!

I secretly love designer furniture, so I plan on adding a great deal of beautiful designer features to our new home. The first room I'll work on is the living room area, which will feature Charles Eames reproduction of "La Chaise" lounge chairs that are gorgeous yet comfortable.


I've also always wanted a chaise longue and love the Manhattan Chaise Longue as a great chair for kicking back, relaxing and enjoying the day. I think the feng shui of a room is very important and everything must fit together perfectly for it to be fun and relaxing for the entire family and our guests. That's why I think the reproduction Style 3 Seat Sofa by Danish designer Borge Morgensen would be a perfect fit, too.
When all is said and done, I think our home will be not only beautiful, but inviting and contemporary, something not often found here in the mountains. I love that our home will be different and our own, which will set it apart from others. Take a look at Interior Addict and leave a comment telling me which piece of furniture you would love to add to your home! They have some amazing pieces.

1 comments:

monteml said...

wow..love this furniture ;=)

Post a Comment