10.10.11

Excuse My Absence!

I am so sorry to have disappeared on everyone this past weekend! We made a quick decision to visit North Carolina for many reasons, including my great aunt's failing health. It had to be done, which meant the blog was put on the back burner. I really do apologize, especially considering this meant we had to miss out on Blogmania. I hope you still had a chance to check it out and even win some awesome prizes. As for us, we are getting back into the swing of things beginning today, but we'll officially be back in town tomorrow afternoon.

So, please look for some amazing reviews, giveaways and events in the near future. Also, don't forget the $200 Fall Into Cash Giveaway going on now! Click here to go ahead and enter! After all, who couldn't use a little extra cash for the coming holidays?

0 comments:

Post a Comment