10.4.11

A Mother's Day To Remember

Before I had children, I knew I wanted to be a Mama, but never could imagine what life would be like. Of course, I had celebrated Mother's Day before, but for my own Mom, not for me! What would be in store?

For my 1st mother's day, we all went out for a picnic. Josiah was not quite a year old at that point and enjoyed sitting in his Bumbo watching everything around him. Last year I received the best gift yet.  We all went out to eat, as usual, and enjoyed a day outside, at the park, and in our garden. Josiah has become quite the little artiste'! He draws, paints, stamps, and marks on just about anything piece of paper he can get his hands on. So, last year for Mother's Day, I received my very first special handmade card just from Josiah. It was such a wonderful gift because it's just from him and I can keep it forever and ever. I hope we continue this will become a tradition over the years because I really can't think of a better present!

Sometimes I know we don't always have time for handmade cards, I know. That's when Tiny Prints is helpful because they offer all kinds of Mother's Day greeting cards for any sorts of moms- mom friends, moms, mother-inlaws, etc. What ever kind of card you are looking for, no doubt they will have it!

About Tiny Prints 

Tiny Prints provides simple, modern and unique stationery from Fathers Day Cards to personalized greeting cards to thank you cardsbusiness cards, and even custom wedding invitations or photo birth announcements. Offering exclusive designs from the nation’s top designers, easy card personalization, a powerful preview engine and top-notch customer service and paper quality, their designs have been lauded by numerous television networks, publications and celebrities. With Tiny Prints by your side commemorating every holiday and momentous occasion is a cinch! They offer perfect party invitations for every occasion and memorable personalized photo-gifts like notebooksphoto books and calendars to commemorate the event.

0 comments:

Post a Comment