25.4.11

Have a Blog? Make Some Money Writing Posts! SocialSpark Update #1

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!
About a month or two ago, I wrote about a website I'd found called SocialSpark, which allows bloggers to write paid posts. I wasn't sure if it would pay out or how many write-ups I'd receive and promised to follow up with  more results so, here I am. Since March, I've been chosen to write 5 posts and have made no less than $15 a post and as much as $100. Yes, $100 for one post! I couldn't believe it.

Do you have a blog? Is it well-established? The last time I wrote, about 4 people signed up. However, the ones with less followers and who had not been around for a little while were not accepted. If you have a blog with a good amount of followers (I'd say at least 500), you should sign up! It's worth a try and some of the post opportunities are really fun. I did one for Microsoft and another for Pier 1. Plus, if you get an opportunity, but don't like it, you don't have to accept. It's totally up to you. So, give it a try if you haven't!

Click HERE to sign up today and start making some money from your blog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment