25.4.11

Rue La La $20 Sign Up Credit Still On! Hurry! Get Free Items Today

Last week I wrote about the awesome Rue La La sign-up deal going on and wanted to let you know it's still going on as of now. When you sign-up for your account, you will get $20 credited to your account within 48 hours.
What can you purchase for FREE right now? Delicious Tea Forte' Tea Gift Sets! They are perfect as gifts or, if you love tea, you will really enjoy these creative delights. I ordered some from CSNStores.com a while back and they are really cool. The sets start at only $15.90 so, you can get them for the bargain price of $5.85 (the shipping fees after credit is deducted!). That's an awesome deal.
If you don't see something you like, don't fear! Save your credit and check back each day for newly revealed deals.
Ready to sign up? Click HERE and start saving today! They seem to do the $20 credit about twice a year and it's a great time to sign up. When I signed up, I put my credit towards a Vera Bradley bag and only ended up paying $15! I was so excited!

0 comments:

Post a Comment