8.4.11

The Big Game

The big game

Thanks to Wm Rowe

We moved into our new home last week, and I really needed to get us hooked up before the big game on Sunday. My wife had family (huge Packers fans) coming into town, so I wanted to make sure everything was right before they got in. I found that Direct TV Internet prices were pretty good, so I got my internet and TV all at once. It was pretty painless. My wife was running around like a crazy person trying to get the house clean before everyone got here which left me with the daunting task of preparing food. I actually ended up just ordering take out from a local Thai restaurant, which was a big hit with the family! ! I figured, moving is stressful enough…why throw cooking into the mix? All in all we’ve been really happy so far this week. Our neighbors are great, we’re closer to work, really there are very few downsides. The actual moving part was pretty miserable, but we’ve nearly unpacked by now, so it’s not that big a deal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment