I'd recently discovered Schick Intuition razors, which I love and just had a chance to review their Schick Intuition Naturals razor. Here's a bit of info about it...
About Schick Intuition Naturals
Schick Intuition, the original razor that lathers an moisturizes while you shave, introduces the new Schick Intuition Naturals Sensitive Care, the same Sensitive Care formula in the other razors, but with environmentally friendly packaging. The Sensitive Care razor's buit-in hypo-allergenic shaving solid is enriched with soothing Vitamin E and 100% all-natural Aloe, so it's gentle on your skin and leaves your skin soft and smooth!
The Schick Intuition Naturals Sensitive Care packing eliminates the former plastic packaging and is now made with 55% post-consumer recycled paperboard, 25% post-consumer recycled window, and VOC-free inks. Plus, the packaging is 100% recyclable.
I am very picky when it comes to my razors and only use those with 4 blades. I want to reduce the amount of time it takes to shave and I want my legs to be silky smooth when I'm finished. Oh, and did I mention I have very sensitive skin that easily breaks out and gets irritated. Schick Intuition Naturals Sensitive Care has definitely won me over for many reasons.
As someone who does my part to reduce our family's carbon footprint, finding a razor that understands the importance of eco-friendly packaging is amazing. Plus, I can't stand trying to get into that plastic packaging other razors come encased in. Also, with the Schick Intuition Naturals razor, there is no need for shaving gel or soaps because it automatically allows you to lather and shave in one easy step! Lastly, I love the handle. How many times have you had your razor slip out of your hand in the shower? I have broken 2 razors so far because they slip out of my hands, but this razor has no-slip rubber gripping.
To sum it up, the Schick Intuition Naturals Sensitive Care razor incorporates several important factors for determining which products I purchase. It's eco-friendly, it works, and, by eliminating the need for shaving creams, it saves me money! I absolutely love this razor and the fact that it didn't irritate my skin, cause bumps or bleeding, too. That is a major plus for me.
Buy ItThe Schick Intuition Naturals Sensitive Care razor is available nationwide for $9.29, which comes with the razor, 2 refill cartridges, a shower hanger and travel cap! Plus, "Like" Schick Intuition on Facebook to print out a $3 coupon! You can get this razor for only $6.29! Wow!
One Lucky CTM Reader Will Win Their Own Schick Intuition Naturals Sensitive Care Razor! You'll love it!
How To Enter
- Comment below about why you'd like to give the Schick Intuition Naturals Sensitive Care razor a try!
- **Remember to include your email address if it is NOT visible in your profile so I will know how to contact you! The initial entry is mandatory! Be sure to answer that question before earning extra entries listed below! Each bullet is worth one extra entry unless specified. Be sure to leave a separate comment for each entry you earn and include your email address is at least one entry.
- "Like" Schick Intuition on Facebook!
- "Follow" Schick Intuition on Twitter !
- Follow CTM via GFC (leave username in comment)
- "Like" Children Teaching Mama on Facebook
- Register for the CTM Newsletter On Left Sidebar
- Follow CTM on Twitter (leave twitter name in comment)
- Grab the newest CTM button and place on your blog/website (leave url in comment)
- Follow my newest blog "Deal"irious Diva via GFC
- Tweet (up to 2x daily) by clicking the Tweet button below: (leave url to tweet):
Plenty of opportunities to increase your chance of winning! This Giveaway is open to US Residents and Ends May 25th at 11:59pm EST. Winner will be drawn by random.org. An announcement will be made on the blog and the winner will also be contacted by email. The winner has 48 hours to respond to my email or another winner will be chosen.