4.5.11

Get Ready For Summer With Become.com


I'm constantly searching for products, gifts, and articles using a search engine. The problem is that I have to personally weed through all of the websites that pop up and actually aren't even related to the items I am looking for. It's annoying and definitely takes too much time.

With Summer coming, we have many beach trips and activities planned so, it's time to shop!  I've really wanted to buy the family bikes and have had my eye on a Micargi Beach Cruiser. On Become.com, I can not only compare prices, but many items have product reviews, so you can see what others think about the product to see if it's really something you'd like to get. This is a great feature, as I'm always looking to see what others think about items before I purchase!

We spend so much time outside during the nice warm months and I'm always looking for sales on outdoor activities for us. Lacrosse has gotten to be very big in our area and I've been thinking about purchasing a lacrosse rebounder. I'm positive this will keep the kids occupied for hours each week. As someone who loves lacrosse, I'll have to make use of it, too, of course!

This summer also marks the beginning of my son's baseball career. He starts t-ball and I couldn't be more excited. He has his uniform and now we need some baseball cleats to match. I'm glad to finally find some a great prices. I can't wait to see him running around the field in his outfit.

As a Stay-At-Home-Mom, my time is valuable and there are only a few spare moments in my day. I want to go online, find what I'm looking for, and go back to being with my kids. Now that I've found Become.com, life is easier, searching is much faster, and I can find the perfect Summertime items we need! What more could I really ask for?

0 comments:

Post a Comment