19.5.11

Baby Freebies & Fun Sign-Ups

I was just looking around online for baby freebies and fun items to receive when you are expecting. I remember signing up for a ton of things back when I was pregnant and got 3 magazines, freebies, coupons and much more. There are some great websites out there to help you get ready and to get you some good baby freebies! Here are some of my favorites:

Publix Baby Club- This is definitely one of my favorites. If you have a Publix near you, definitely sign up. They send you a great parenting reference book that is worth $20 and has some great information (we referenced it many times when Josiah was a baby)! Plus, you will receive monthly coupons and a baby newsletter, too. You may have to live near a Publix to participate... not sure, but even if you don't shop there, it's worth a try.

BabyToBee.com- Once you sign up, you have many offers to choose between for freebies and other baby sign ups. This is a great place to start because you can sign up for several sites (Gerber, Enfamil, etc.) from here AND I also received a year's subscription to one of the baby magazines. There's a lot of stuff to weed through on here, but it's worth it to get to the good stuff. :)

Pampers
Pampers Rewards- You've seen me post reward codes on here, so even if you don't use disposable diapers or have kids in diapers, you can still add up points to redeem for awesome prizes. I don't buy many disposables, but have earned enough to get $20 in gift certificates and 500 free prints from Snapfish over the past few years.


Gerber Life- No purchase is necessary and you get your free kit! Just click on the pic above or on the link.  I just signed up and am waiting for confirmation. If this doesn't pay out like it should, I'll remove it.

Planning Family- A great place to get free baby samples, baby magazines, coupons, etc. This is another one that will have lots of info and freebies, but takes a while to weed through.

Which websites to you recommend for parents of small children and parents-to-be. I'm sure there are more, but my mind is failing me right now. I used to go to Yahoo!Answers a lot when I was pregnant and had my first child. It's a fun place to ask/answer questions, but you can only take the answers with a grain of salt. LOL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment