15.11.10

TriDerma MD® Spot and Wrinkle Erasing Cream™ Review

Since 1992, TriDerma has provided a superior line of skincare items that heal skin with unique, specialized ingredients. Now, TriDerma offers over 50 products targeting a variety of skin issues, including wrinkles, Eczema, scars, dry skin, and much more. They even offer a wonderful line of skincare for babies.

The creator of TriDerma researched ingredients for her products and found that special blends of Aloe and other ingredients refresh and renew skin. Recommended by pharmacists and physicians around the world, TriDerma is safe for all skin types and will not irritate skin. Give it a try today and renew your skin into glowing beauty!
My Thoughts

I received the TriDerma MD® Spot and Wrinkle Erasing Cream™, which contains ingredients, such as botanicals, anti-irritants, and 5 specialized brightening ingredients! The ingredients work to resurface skin naturally, increase cell turnover and leave skin smooth, bright, and more refined!

Okay, I'm 30 years old so, I don't have very many wrinkles just yet, but I do have a good amount of acne scarring. I always cover it with make-up, or try to, anyways. I wanted to see if TriDerma would reduce the redness, as it claims to do. There is one scar in particular that continues to be red, even after laser treatment. Plus, I do have some wrinkles forming on my forehead and want to do what I can to reduce them before they attack my entire face! :)

Within two days of using TriDerma MD® Spot and Wrinkle Erasing Cream™, the red scar on my forehead was seemingly less red, but I wasn't completely sure. My skin seemed a little dry, too, but I wasn't sure if it was the product or just the cold weather approaching.

After a week, I could definitely see a difference in the scar, which usually gets brighter when I wash my face or get hot. It no longer does this! I was surprised and very happy with this result. The rest of my face feels soft and healthy, too. I usually can't stand the feeling of lotion on my face, but I can't feel TriDerma at all once I rub it in. It feels like it is immediately absorbed into my skin, which I love! Plus, it doesn't take much every time I use it so, I the 1 ounce tube I received will last quite a while.

I definitely recommend TriDerma MD® Spot and Wrinkle Erasing Cream™, especially for reducing the appearance of scars and other blemishes! So, are your ready to give it a try?

Buy It
Purchase TriDerma MD® Spot and Wrinkle Erasing Cream™ for only $15.99!

This review was written for TriDerma in conjunction with The Family Review Network. No compensation was given for this review. All opinions are completely and 100% mine and only mine!

0 comments:

Post a Comment