30.11.10

Merry Fluffy Christmas Sponsor #3: FluffyRumps Fleece Soakers & Longies

FluffyRumps is a Mama-Owned business based on Facebook. Rhonda, the mama in charge, sews custom fleece soakers, longies, skirties (longies with cute skirts sewn in), and hats. Check out the photos on the FluffyRumps facebook page to see which fabrics are currently in stock. There are often ready-to-ship, discounted, and discontinued sale items, too!

There are so many designs and colors to choose between that it's hard to pick just one. That's okay, though, because the prices are more than affordable. Most items are from $9-$11, which is about half the price of most soakers and longies! So, you can buy several without breaking the bank.

Have you ever used fleece covers for you cloth diapers? If not, they are a wonderful way to go. Fleece immediately wicks moisture away from the body and into the soaker usually sewed into it. In addition, the diapers are very breathable. These two qualties make fleece very popular amongst cloth diapering parents, especially because it's great for babies who often get diaper rashes. In addition, fleece is easy to wash and very fast drying.

My Thoughts

I was so excited to receive my FluffyRumps soaker because I'd never used fleece before! I picked out my favorite fabric design, which is the crabs and anchors print, sent over Liam's measurements and, before I knew it, the soaker was sitting in my mailbox!

Adorable Monkey Longies
 I am so amazed at how incredibly soft the fleece is. Liam's little belly is a little bigger than his other measurements so, she made the tummy area a bit bigger just for him, and it fit perfectly! It an adorable soaker and looks great paired with some BabyLegs. I've only used it during the day and it works great, never leaking. Plus, with a baby prone to diaper rashes, I am proud to say that I've never had a breakout when using fleece.

I love my FluffyRumps diaper and, after several washes, it still looks great. Also, I love the pricing. With prices around $10, I can buy 2 at a time, as opposed to the usual 1 cloth diaper. I highly recommend buying from FluffyRumps and am very happy with my soaker. I'm actually about to purchase a pair of longies this week and can't wait to give them a try.

Win It
One Lucky CTM Reader Will Win A Pair of FluffyRumps Fleece Longies (Their choice of size and print, of course!)

Want Some Early Entries For This Amazing Package?
Here's Your Chance!
These early entries will be added to entries for the giveaway package during the Very Fluffy Christmas event beginning on December 1st!

Early Entries
  • Take A Look At All the Fluffy Rumps Photos And Leave A Comment Below Telling Me Which Design/Color is your favorite
  • Tell Me Why You Love Cloth Diapers!
**Remember to include your email address if it is NOT visible in your profile so I will know how to contact you! Each bullet is worth one extra entry unless specified. Be sure to leave a separate comment for each entry you earn and include your email address is at least one entry!

That's it for now! The big event officially begins at 12:01am on December 1st so, check back every day from the 1st-5th for a new Fluff giveaway!  Also, I'll be listing several more sponsor write-ups with additional entries.  Good Luck!

31 comments:

MaryB said...

I like the Alligator design!

MaryB said...

I like Fluffy Rumps on FB (Mary C. Brady)

MaryB said...

I love cloth diapers because they are economical (or they can be!) and they're better for baby.

Leslie Family said...

I love the skiing snowmen

Leslie Family said...

I liked fluffyrumps on facebook

rachelleslie12

Leslie Family said...

I love cloth diapers because I know i am doing something good for my little girl and the environment!

fancygrlnancy said...

I like monkey's on blue.

fancygrlnancy said...

I like them on fb
Nancy P.

fancygrlnancy said...

I like cloth diapers because they are better for my little guy and the environment. I like that they save us money and I love how cute they are.

Heidi said...

Monkeys on blue is my favorite fabric.
heidikittelson at gmail dot com

Heidi said...

Like Fluffy Rumps on facebook.
heidikittelson at gmail dot com

Heidi said...

I love cloth diapers because they're not wasteful and full of chemicals like disposables.
heidikittelson at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

I love this one:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/FluffyRumps/143546085668226?v=wall#!/photo.php?fbid=165957310093770&set=a.143578082331693.19879.143546085668226

heatherandscott030709 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

I love cloth diapers because they are so darn cute on the little one's bum! So much better for their skin too :)

heatherandscott030709 at gmail dot com

Kris said...

butterflies on black

Kris said...

like FR fb

Kris said...

cloth is better for baby and environment and it is cheaper than sposies

Libby said...

love the snowmen on blue fleece!

libby dot bloom dot hunt at gmail dot com

Libby said...

FR FB fan

libby dot bloom dot hunt at gmail dot com

Libby said...

love CDs b/c they don't smell like sposies -- yuck!

libby dot bloom dot hunt at gmail dot com

Nikki said...

I like the Dalmations/hydrants on blue print ngiraldi @ gmail .com

hannah said...

I like FR on FB
hanniefaye at gmail dot com

Michelle said...

I love the Winnie the Pooh longies
Sticemichelle@aol.com

Michelle said...

I like Fluffy Rumps on facebook
Sticemichelle@aol.com

Michelle said...

I love cloth diapers because they look cute and save me money, not to mention being better for my baby.
Sticemichelle@aol.com

Mama Crochets said...

At first I thought the shark crossing was Batman! lol But it's not, so I'd go with the Skulls on Blue!

knightsgirl at gmail dot com

Mama Crochets said...

liked Fluffylumps on FB

Jessica Conkey
knightsgirl at gmail dot com

Mama Crochets said...

I'm not a cloth diaperer yet. I ordered my first one last Monday. I've been wanting to CD since before I had my first son, but never had the "startup" money to get a good stock of diapers.

What I like about it tho is how much it saves on money from having to buy all those disposables!

knightsgirl at gmail dot com

Jenny K said...

I like the cuddle snowman fleece.
jhull at m dot marywood dot edu

Jenny K said...

I like fluffyrumps on fb
Jenny Hull
jhull at m dot marywood dot edu

Jenny K said...

I love cloth diapers cause they are soooo cute. Plus, my baby doesn't get diaper rash anymore!
jhull at m dot marywood dot edu

Post a Comment