22.11.10

Gift Giving Guide: Weebles Musical Treehouse Playset Review

I used to love my weebles back in the 80s. In fact, I still have a few of them! I was so excited to see that Playskool has released a new line of Weebles toys this fall. They are so cute and kids absolutely love them. If you haven't seen them before, they are shaped like a huge egg, and, like the theme song says, "Weebles wobble, wobble, but they don't fall down"!

Along with several 2-packs of themed Weebles, Playskool has designed some very cute toys and accessories, including the Weebles Treehouse, Weebles Wobble-Go-Round, and the Wobblin' Go-Car. These toys are the perfect gift for little ones age 12 months and older this Christmas.

My Thoughts

I loved my original Weebles from back in the day so, I couldn't wait to review the new Weebles Musical Treehouse Playset! We had already purchased the Weebles Wobble-Go-Round and Liam loved it. The Weebles Treehouse is for children ages 18 months and older so, I thought Liam would get a kick out of it.

The day we received the treehouse, my older son, Josiah (3 years) and niece, Rylee (4 years), were playing in the living room with Liam. All three of them LOVED the toy and played with it for over an hour. Even the adults were playing with it. Yes, all of us, including the hubs.

There is a climbing staircase for the Weebles and, once they get to the top, they go down the slide and hit a button that makes music play. One of the songs played is the Weebles theme song, like in the commercial. It has been stuck in all of our heads for well over a month now. Even Liam clicks the button just to get to that song so he can dance. It's so funny!

The Weebles Musical Treehouse Playset is a wonderful present for children. Believe me, they will love it! My kids still play with it every single day.

Buy It
Purchase the Weebles Musical Treehouse Playset on Amazon.com today for only $24.97

This review was written for Playskool. No compensation was received for the writing of this review. All opinions are completely and 100% mine.

1 comments:

fancygrlnancy said...

Cute! we have some weebles.. this would be fun to play with them on.

Post a Comment