31.3.11

Instantly Add Beauty to Your Walls and Home

When we moved into our new home, I knew it was time to cover those bare beige walls with some beautiful pieces of artwork. I've noticed just how picky we've become when attempting to finding decor that fits our tastes and rightly so! We want to make our home welcoming, beautiful, and modern.

Just recently I was looking for decorative wall clocks for our living room, which proved much more difficult than I expected, but when I found the right website and clock, I knew! I especially love the pendulum wall clocks and think they immediately upgrade any living space from dull to brilliant!

 Once we found the perfect clock for our family room, I still wanted to find the perfect kitchen wall clock. I do, after all, spend a great deal of time in the kitchen and am always looking for the time, whether for timing a dish or just to keep up with naps, meals, and other parental duties! My mom always had themed kitchens and, well, so do I. It's fun and really livens up the kitchen, giving it a personality. What's my theme? I do live in the country so, I love anything relating to chickens, roosters, and other similarly themed items. So, I was very excited to find an adorable country chicken clock. Isn't it cute?
It's easy to find the perfect clocks once you know where to look! Do you have a space in your home that needs some extra decoration? Is that wall in your living room looking bare? Think about adding a wall clock. You'll notice the difference immediately and so will your guests.

0 comments:

Post a Comment