22.3.11

Life, Death, & Things In Between

Before getting married and having children, I worked during the day, went out with friends at night, and never thought about the future. I lived for the moment, went on random road trips, and had a blast. I didn't have health insurance, life insurance, a will, or anything like that. Nothing! I didn't even think about it.

Now that I am a little older and have two children, I still don't like to think about the inevitable. I'd rather focus on the positive, wear my rose-tinted glasses, and live in my little world. The difference between my life then and now is that I have to address death to make sure my children are taken care of if, God forbid, anything were to happen.

Just like our parents before us, we have researched affordable life insurance plans and found something that works for us, according to our lifestyles, our ages, and what we can afford. We even found the perfect child life insurance, which has been imperative considering Liam's health issues. One of the most interesting and helpful insurance plans we found was the "no medical exam life insurance", which only requires you to answer a few questions to qualify for coverage. You really can't beat that, especially if you are on a budget!

Like I said, it's not a subject I like to talk about, but I do not take it lightly either. It's important not only for yourself, but for your family. Do you have life insurance and/or  funeral insurance? If not, don't you think it's time? Don't wait for an accident to occur. Protect you and your family today. For those searching for information on Dialetic Behavior Therapy, please go to DBTSelfHelp.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment