31.12.10

5 Extra Entries!

Hi, everyone! I recently wrote a review for a wonderful website called JoeShopping.com. One of my readers is now competing to win $3000 and needs people to refer others for points. I meant to post this earlier. There are only 2 hours left in the contest now so, for all of you who didn't register under my name, please register under her name and help her win! If you do, just let me know you did by commenting below and you will receive 5 Extra Entries into ALL January giveaways!

We are currently on a brief hiatus as I've had some slight computer issues and no long have a working computer, but, hopefully, that will be resolved this weekend! So, please help out my reader, Judy, by registering by midnight!

Oh, and by the way,
Happy New Year!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment