20.12.10

A Great Buy At Amazon.com

I just found this awesome deal at Amazon.com and had to share it. I've been looking for trikes for Liam, but they are so expensive. I wanted one that I could push him in as a baby and one that will grow with him, allowing him to peddle as he gets older. The problem is that most of them were about $150. I just found this trike on Amazon.com on sale today...


It's the Alex Ready, Set, Go! Red Trike for only $49.99 with the ability to strap baby in and, as they get older, you can take the straps and handles off so they can use it as their first tricycle. Isn't it cute! The girl version of this one is listed at $159.97 so, don't miss out on this awesome deal! I'm about to go purchase mine right now. Let me know if you get one and how you like it. The only negative review I've read is that the construction is a pain. That's my husband's job, though. hehe! Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

MaryB said...

This is so cute! I wish I had a little boy. I'm sending to my sis who has a 2-year old boy!

Alexis said...

I will have to let my sister know about this sale (if its still going on) because she has a little boy and I am sure he would LOVE this!

emmy's closet said...

Great find!! Love how it can grow with them as they grow--super cute!

Post a Comment