8.12.10

AllBarstools.com Great Selection

In my old house we have a really nice bar area around our kitchen. We could sit on our counter height stools and sip wine while waiting on dinner to get ready. It was the perfect place to eat breakfast, place appetizers during a party, and to talk to others while fixing dinner.

You can find a huge selection of stools on AllBarStools.com, which is one of the over 200+ stores a part of CSNStores.com! Take a look at their wonderful selection of stools and chairs for your home. They have so many from which to choose. I love the one pictured to the right because, in addition to being a counter height stool, it is also a swivel chair. I'm pretty picky about chairs and found several to suit my tastes!

What's your favorite stool listed?
This is a preview post for CSNStores, which will be giving me $45 to review a product. All opinions written are completely and 100% mine. 

3 comments:

MaryB said...

My mom is looking for new bar stools right now! I'll tell her about this!

Children Teaching Mama said...

They have a huge selection of just about anything you could think of! It's unbelievable. I'm going to host a giveaway soon so, be on the lookout. :)

Daily Woman (Lacey) said...

I need some new barstools as I speak, mine are about 14 years old, have been painted a few times and have the cushion covers on them. I had my kitchen remodeled about 5 years age but for some reason did not get new stools. I will check this site out and hopefully find a deal.

Post a Comment