13.11.12

Wanting The Best For Our Dogs : Cesar Meaty Selects

Our little dogs, Jack and Lucy, came to us as small puppies and, several years later, they are a very important part of our family. I had honestly never owned a dog before. My mom always had cats, so this has been a very new experience for me. Jack and Lucy have become our other children and like brother and sister to Josiah and Liam. I love that the boys take time to play with them and even help feed, walk and care for them.
Lucy licking her lips after eating dinner! Isn't she cute?
I was so excited when Cesar sent us some of their delicious Cesar Meaty Selects products for Jack and Lucy to try out. We love other Cesar dog foods, so I had a feeling they would be very excited about trying these! The new Cesar Meaty Selects actually come in resealable 10-ounce cans. Cesar is great food for small dogs, so this is perfect for Jack and Lucy. If we don't use all of the food, we can easily seal it up and save for the next meal. This way I won't smell dog food in the kitchen and it won't get spoiled, too. No more dealing with plastic wrap and other ways to seal up cans that are always messy.
Cesar recommended gradually switching foods so Jack and Lucy's sensitive tummies would not get upset, so for the first 2-3 days we mixed 75% of their dry food with 25% of the new Cesar Meaty Selects. They absolutely loved the new food and ate their dinner like it was the best dog food in the world, wanting more afterwards. From about the 3rd day, we moved to 50-50% of each dog food and about the 6th day, we were at 75% new food and 25% of the old food. We are now completely on Cesar dog food and the pups are very happy about this change, so I know it was the right thing to do for our babies.
Jack after eating his Cesar Meaty Selects for dinner. Look at his smile!
We only want the best for our family, which includes Jack and Lucy! Food for dogs is a very important part of Jack and Lucy's lives and can effect their health and energy. Jack and Lucy are such happy, healthy and playful dogs, so I feel like we definitely made the right choice switching completely over to Cesar!
 Be sure to "Like" Cesar on Facebook by clicking here.

 I wrote this review while participating in an ambassador program by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Cesar and received product samples and a promotional item to thank me for taking the time to participate.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I've feeding my dog cesar's for a while as a special treat, he loves them

Kathy said...

yes, it is a special treat!

akronugurl said...

my dogs love theses!

- Stephanie J

Post a Comment