24.1.13

Winners, Winners & MORE Winners!

Hi, everyone! Thanks for being so patient with me during this difficult time. I finally had some time to pick the first part of the winners today and am still waiting for responses for several. I put a star by those who have already confirmed. If the others do not respond within 48 hours, I will draw new winners!


  • I See Me! Books : Mayla*
  • ToiletTree Toiletry Bag: Stephanie T.
  • Candle Warmers Lamp: Colleen R.
  • Voots Prize Pack: Anne P.*
  • Tonya K.: Morphology Jr.
  • Lillian C.: $25 Amazon GC*
  • Melissa & Doug Doorbell House: Darlene Owen
  • What Children Need To Learn To Read: JLen M.
  • 31 Bits Bracelet: Shannon P.
  • Jeep Jogging Stroller: Jessica B.


I'll draw the 2nd part of winners this weekend! Congrats to everyone for their big wins!


0 comments:

Post a Comment