19.12.11

Make #TysonGoodness Mini Chicken Sandwiches For Simply Delicious Snacks Your Family Will Love #CBias

My son had school today and, as usual, came home starving. I knew we'd have to eat a snack since it would be several hours before my husband returned from work. This was the perfect time to give Tyson Mini Chicken Sandwiches a try! If one kid eats, both of them have to, so it's perfect that the sandwiches are packaged in twos.

When at Walmart, we actually purchased everything we needed for a perfect lunch, small dinner or snack with the Tyson Mini Chicken Sandwiches. Since my husband is a huge chicken sandwich eater, I figured he would be more than happy to give these a try when he got home, too. At Walmart, they had 2 different types of the chicken sandwiches- with or without cheddar cheese. Since all of us in this house love our dairy, I sprung for the Minis with cheese! We had quite a shopping adventure at Walmart, which you can see more about on the CTM Google+ Photo Album!

I purchased Lay's BBQ Potato Chips to eat with the Tyson Mini Chicken Sandwiches. Those are Liam's favorites! Since the cheese was already on the sandwiches, I popped them into the microwave for less than 2 minutes, let them sit for a few minutes and they were ready for the boys to try. All of the directions are printed on each of the packages, which made things even easier. You just leave the sandwiches in the wrap, put them in the microwave and follow the directions. Simple!

Almost done!
Did Tyson Mini Chicken Sandwiches pass the taste test? Absolutely! Even my pick eater, Liam, gobbled his down without hesitation. Josiah did, too, and even asked to eat another one for lunch tomorrow. I was so happy to learn yet another quick and easy food the kids love. My husband also had nothing but good things to say about the mini sandwiches. Our entire family enjoyed eating them, but I think I got the most out of them-- an entire family fed for less than $6 and in only a few minutes. I also love how moist and fresh the sandwiches are. Since they are kept inside the packaging for cooking, the sandwich retains all of the moisture, so the bread is so soft and fluffy.
See the melted cheese? Delicious!
Like I said, with the holidays nearing, I have been so busy wrapping presents, sending Christmas cards and trying to get everything organized before the big day! I love for the kids to have a good breakfast, snack, lunch and dinner, but this has been tough and will be especially this week. Tyson has hit a home run with these Mini Chicken Sandwiches! Families will love how delicious they are and moms will especially love how quickly they are ready.

Are you ready to give Tyson Mini Chicken Sandwiches a try? Well, you will love the awesome deal going on at Walmart right now! Buy any 2 Tyson Mini Chicken Sandwiches and receive a $5 Walmart gift card!! Click HERE for all of the details. Unfortunately the Tyson Mini Chicken Sandwiches are not sold at all WalMart stores, so click HERE to locate one that carries them.
This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias. All opinions written are completely my own. #CBias #TysonGoodness

6 comments:

Alesha @ Full Time Mama said...

Awesome! My kids are always wanting a snack too close to dinner. I could get these and let them each have 1/2. Enough to hold them over, quick and easy, and affordable! Thanks!

Sabrina said...

WOW! Not only do those sandwiches look tasty but you can get them at Walmart (usually the most affordable place!) and a $5 gift card? That is fabulous!

fancygrlnancy said...

Those actually look good.. thanks for sharing.

Mimi N said...

I think my youngest and I would really love these as an afternoon snack. Never even thought of that!! We always have something junky!

~Mimi

Mama on a Green Mission said...

I wish they had these at our Walmart! They look delicious! They would be a great super easy meal for around the holiday time while doing so many other things! :)

Ashley T said...

Those look good! I've never seen them before. I'll have to get some. Thanks!

Post a Comment