28.11.11

Hickory Farms Brings Delicious & Memorable Holiday Traditions Again This Year


I remember getting so excited every holiday season when we'd receive gift boxes and baskets from friends and relatives. My very favorite gifts we'd get were from Hickory Farms. I just loved trying all the different cheeses, crackers and sausages! At a very early age, I discovered my love of the Hickory Farms Smoked Gouda. It's so delicious. Every year, without fail, we would have Hickory Farms around the house during the holidays and it's something I looked forward to. This is why I was so excited to work with Mom Central and Hickory Farms this year to review one of their Gift Boxes.

I received the Party Planner Gift Box to review and couldn't wait until Thanksgiving to try it all out. In fact, we didn't. I had to try some of the Summer Sausage and Smoked Gouda. It just melts in your mouth. Here's a list of all the products included in the Hickory Farms Party Planner Gift Box:

  • Our Signature Beef Summer Sausage 7 oz.
  • Italian Style Beef Summer Sausage 5 oz.
  • Turkey Summer Sausage 5 oz.
  • Smoked Gouda 6 oz.
  • Farmhouse Cheddar 4 oz.
  • Smoked Cheddar Blend 4 oz.
  • Mission Jack Blend 4 oz.
  • Creamy Swiss Blend 4 oz. 
  • Sesame, Caraway & Sea Salt Crackers 1.5 oz.
  • Sweet Hot Mustard 2.25 oz.
  • Cranberry Mustard 2.5 oz.
It's true, this box is all you need to start your party right with delicious appetizers and Hors D'Oeurvres! I arranged all of these treats on two platters around the room and let the guests dig in as the rest of dinner was finished and ready to be served. Needless to say, most of these goodies were eaten up by the time the dinner party concluded. What was left has now been devoured by all the boys who just loved all of the sausages. My husband especially liked the Turkey Summer Sausage.

You can purchase the Hickory Farms Party Planner Gift Box for only $45! Plus, check out their $3 - 3 Day Shipping! What a great deal. You can even get the gift box wrapped to make it an extra special surprise. Also, for ever gift box sold from now until 1/31/2011, Hickory Farms will donate $5 to the No Kid Hungry Campaign!

 
 I wrote this review while participating in a campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Hickory Farms and received a product sample to facilitate my review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment