20.7.10

Wordless Wednesday - 9 Month Old Silliness and Smiles

We've been out of town for a while so, I haven't been able to participate in Wordless Wednesday for a while! What is Wordless Wednesday? It's a chance to show off your pictures and link them through 5 Minutes For Mom. Others can view and comment on your pictures and vice versa! It's a great way to meet other bloggers. Be sure to leave comments so they all know you visited!
Enjoy the pics:


Action shot of Liam trying to love on Georgie Kitty.  RUN Georgie!











All wrapped up and smelling good after a nice swim in the sink!












Liam's first visit to the beach! Thanks to my Moby Wrap I was able to take Liam and Josiah down to the beach without my arms falling off!









His smiles are contagious! I love my little Liam! Next week I'll post my smiling Josiah! :) Have a wonderful week, everyone!

4 comments:

Jana said...

I love the first picture! :-) Look out kitty! You have a very nice blog!

Happy ww

http://johnnjana.blogspot.com/2010/07/almost-wordless-wednesday-b-is-for.html

Marilyn (A Lot of Loves) said...

Cute pics. The cat doesn't look to thrilled though.

Mama Hen said...

Great pictures! You have a new follower! Come and visit Mama's Little Chick. Have a great night!

Mama Hen
www.mamaslittlechick.com

WeeMasonMan's Mom said...

I just can't decide which picture is cuter! Love the pic of him after Georgie, but in the towel is adorable and that hat!?!? Toooooo cute!!

Post a Comment