29.7.10

Aloha Friday Question

Wow! The week has flown by for me. Wasn’t I just posting a question the other day? Crazy! Anyways- It’s Friday so, kick back, relax, and blog hop! Aloha Friday is your chance to meet some other wonderful bloggers and waste some time answering fun questions! Kailani created the Meme so, we owe all the fun to her and her awesome blog, An Island Life where you can link up to the other Aloha Friday Questions and Blogs!

Today’s Question:
If you had $10,000 to spend and were told you could ONLY use it for a vacation, where would you go? What would you do?

My Answer:
There are so many places I’d love to take the kids when they get older, like to visit Mikey over in England, but they aren’t quite ready for such a long flight. I’d take that $10,000 to create an amazing Disney World trip for our entire family, including the grandparents! We’d stay in one of the nicer hotel suites, get the meal plan, and not have to worry about spending too much money! Anyone want to fund that trip for us? Please! Lol!

***Have a Wonderful Weekend! For all of you who enjoy giveaways, I am having a huge Back to School Giveaway Event beginning on the 1st of August so, follow if you want to come back to win some great products for you and the kiddos!***

8 comments:

Mommy of L, G and C said...

Same here!!!! Disney World with the family, meal plan, hotel suite, princess tea parties, all the way!!!

Gale said...

First I would go to Caifornia to visit my dad (and a few old friends). From there, we would fly to Asia and visit Japan, Korea, and China (they're close to each other...so the air fair shouldn't be bad). While in China we'd tour the Yangtze River.

Anonymous said...

I think I'd want to take my kids to Disney, not sure if I'd want to go to Florida or California though.

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

I would take a family vacation to Disney.

Becca said...

I think I would use it to go to Japan, and then if there was any money left explore other parts of Asia.

~ Crystal ~ said...

Either Hawaii for myself or Disney World for the family.

Buzzfloyd said...

So many things we'd like to do too! I think, though, with that money, we could afford to buy really good airline tickets to come over to America and do a round trip visiting all our friends and family who we don't get to see often enough. We could start up in Boston with my Uncle Simon and his family, then come down to Washington DC and then on to Georgia. It would be epic!

Twee Poppets said...

Man, wouldn't that be a dream come true! I'd take a romantic trip with my honey, an African safari, or maybe both!

New follower here! Hope you can come follow me, too! :)

http://tweepoppets.blogspot.com

Post a Comment