14.4.10

Blogging Buttons and Bows!

Alright, my blog is official! I finally figured out how to make my own "button". Buttons are those little squares you see on the sides of my blog advertising other blogs. You click on them and you are taken to their site via html code! It's magic!
Thanks once again the Annie @ Mama Dweeb I also have a "Grab My Button" widget at the top left-hand side of my blog. So, if you have a blog of your own, please feel free to add my button! You can also add it to MySpace and other html friendly sites! I also owe thanks to Kailani over at An Island Life for advertising my blog in her review/giveaway directory! :) I feel like something major was accomplished this week!

Here's the button! Let me know what you think:
Happy Wednesday, everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment