15.3.13

Last Chance To Save With the Cart Buster Saving Event at Kroger Family Stores

Last week, I mentioned my favorite grocery store, Kroger. It has been my go-to store for groceries for as long as I can remember. Why? Because, in my opinion, they always have the best deals and always save me money. I also love when they have great promotions like right now!

Just like last Friday, the Kroger Family of Stores Cart Buster Sale Event  is still going on and will continue until March 16th! I get so excited when Kroger runs this event because you can save so much money. Many P&G products are on sale, including Pampers, something we buy every time we go to Kroger. Yes, diapers can be expensive, but it definitely makes me feel better when I don't have to pay full-price for them! The Cart Buster Sale Event can save you even more than usual, especially when you stack on any addition coupons you've clipped or added to your Kroger card!

On top of the Cart Buster Sale, there is another surprise for shoppers right now and TODAY is your last chance to go for it! Login to your account for extra savings with Select Your Deal! Once logged in you can really pick your deal. You are given a choice of three items from which to choose. Last week I got a great coupon for Iams Cat Food. Want to know what I got this week? This week I had the deals below and decided on the Buy One Get One for Kraft products. I love Philadelphia Creme and use it to make delicious pasta dishes. Once I selected that coupon, it immediately uploaded onto my Kroger card, so the next time I go shopping, it will automatically deduct when I check out and scan my card.

How can you resist these deals? Click Here to Select Your Deal! Remember, today is the last chance to do this, so don't delay! Be sure to come back and let us know which of the coupons you choose. Also, remember that you must register your Kroger card online (if you haven't already) to take part in this promotion. It's very easy to do and only takes a few minutes. I've been registered for several years now and have saved a great deal with all of the coupons. I am positive you will love it!

Disclosure: I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective, and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I went to Kroger for groceries since as far back as I can remember and I really did love all the sales that saved me money on the necessary items I needed! Unfortunately I moved and don't have a Kroger near me, but it's great to know that Kroger still upholds these same specials. I wish I still had a Kroger close by because the Cart Buster deals sound great. The Select Your Deal is a neat idea; I am sure I would have made great use of it with my Kroger card!

Post a Comment