3.2.13

Feeling Special, Relaxed & Moisturized As A Dove Mom Ambassador #DoveTruth

I was so excited to become a Dove Mom Ambassador for so many reasons, but mostly because I love Dove products. My mom used Dove soap and now I do with my own children. With the dry winter months, my skin suffers more than ever and so does my son Liam's skin Our skin is very sensitive and gets extremely dry during these cold months. Dove is one of the only brands that doesn't dry my skin further or irritate it.
My mother-in-law uses Dove Body Wash and I was excited to tell her they have improved upon the old formula by adding the brand's mildest cleansers with NutriumMoisture. The new Dove formula contains 100% natural moisturizers, which means skin can fully absorb the ingredients and let them go to work moisturizing skin and healing from the inside out. Plus, the formula is one of the mildest on the market!


We received the Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash and also the Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash to try out. I couldn't wait to give them a try during my shower and so far I am totally impressed! I am totally in love with the Deep Moisture Body Wash and the way it immediately makes my skin feel moisturized. Rubbing it on, the body wash almost feels like lotion, but then it fully lathers and cleans my skin thanks to the Glycinate ingredient, which is usually found in much more expensive body washes. I love that the Dove Body Washes are affordable, great for sensitive skin and moisturize so well! It is much different than other soaps and body washes I have tried in the past, which leave my skin looking dry and ashy after a shower.

I am going to be using my Dove Body Wash for the next couple weeks and will report back with my full review. In the meantime, be sure to visit and "Like" Dove on Facebook!



I wrote this review while participating in a Brand Ambassador Campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Dove and received products to facilitate my post and a promotional item to thank me for taking the time to participate.

3 comments:

Janet W. said...

I'd love to try the Sensitive Skin! My skin is so sensitive and it's hard to find a wash that doesn't irritate my skin.

BrettBMartin said...

i'm loving this too- and feels really luxurious

Karen Glatt said...

Dove soap and body washes are so soothing to my skin and I love the smell that I get when I use their products. They do not dry out my skin, and are such great products to use!

Post a Comment