16.2.13

Capturing Beautiful Baby Pictures With SanDisk & Erin Manning

When I was growing up, my mom always took pictures of big moments, vacations and holidays. I love looking at all of the picture albums she made for me over the years and, now that I have children, I want to do the same for them! From the moment my boys were born, my husband and I were snapping photos left and right. I love taking photos with my Canon Rebel and have always used SanDisk memory cards for my pictures because I want my pictures to be safely stored for many years and it is a brand I trust. 

Need some ideas and tips for taking great pictures of your baby? 
Well, SanDisk and photographer, author, and educator Erin Manning are here to help! In the video below, Erin Manning shares her Top 3 Tips for capturing some great baby photos. The advice she gives is very helpful, including how to set the scene, how to get beautiful up-close pictures of baby, and why she uses a SanDisk Ultra SDHC card to be sure she never misses a shot.

What tips do you have for taking great baby photos? Give the tips above a try and let me know how it goes! We will definitely give them a try and share the pictures with everyone.

I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for SanDisk. I received a product sample to thank me for participating.

5 comments:

BrettBMartin said...

I love my SanDisk memory cards. One of my kids threw up on my 32gb one a few weeks ago. They are waterproof but it wasn't something I was going to clean. Gross. :(

Anonymous said...

Great tips, thanks for posting. I take too many photos, but I wish I could get better at it!

Unknown said...

I love my SanDisk memory cards...I love how easy they make sharing photos with the grandparents to :-) If I am over I can just take my disk and upload the photos to their computers :)

Sandra VanHoey said...

I always messed up trying to get close up shots and they are so important and I missed a lot of great pictures because of blurring. Glad you shared!
Sandy VanHoey

Betty Roberts said...

I use Sandisk too! I have 6 of them, yep that's how many pictures I've taken the past 6 years I think about when my kids get older how much they'll enjoy looking through them with me

Post a Comment