10.8.12

Take Some Time Out For You: Play Online Bingo

We have had such an amazing summer holiday that I really am sad the kids will soon be back in school. Our family spends a great deal of time traveling to visit relatives and going to the beach during the hot weather months, so we stay on the go. The kids definitely enjoy going to the beach the most, so we try to go twice during the summer break. There are many things to do at the beach, including bingo! We saw several places offering beach bingo and my husband and I really wanted to play, but, with kids, we just couldn't get away for a night.

I started searching online because I had heard about online bingo before, but had never played. I wondered if it would be as fun and how much it would cost. The bingo cards at the local places cost $10 each, but online I found games for much less and with better prizes. Plus, some of the games are free, something my husband really likes since he is the penny pincher.
Since finding online bingo, I've realized what a great way it is to spend some time for myself. When the kids are napping or after they go to sleep at night, I finally have some down time and this is perfect for playing bingo! It's so nice to do something fun just for me. I've also found that it breaks up the day and makes it all go by much faster. There really isn't anything more I could ask for... except winning a huge prize. Fingers crossed that I do!

Do you play online bingo? Give it a try and I know you will enjoy it. Come back here and let me know what you think. Maybe we could even play a game together sometime!

1 comments:

Julie said...

I love bingo, thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment