21.8.12

Come Join the Halloween Blooog Hop! We did!

Summer is coming to a close and I'm very excited because that means my favorite holiday is nearing... Halloween! I love looking at all of the fun Halloween items in stores and so do my kids. We decorate our house, carve pumpkins and love getting all dressed up to go trick-or-treating! This year we are taking the celebration a step further and bringing the celebration to Children Teaching Mama.

Thanks to Andersons Angels and Joy of Momma Joyner we are joining the Halloween Blooog Hop! It runs from 12:01am EST Monday, Oct. 8th until Oct. 14th at 11:59pm! All of the participating blogs will have fun Halloween-themed packages worth at least $25 and many will be worth much more, I am sure. 

It's so easy to join in on the fun, so click here to read all of the info about the Halloween Blooog Hop! If your blog wants to participate, sign up before it's too late and let us know if you do. We are so excited about this event and can't wait for October and all the great things that come along with the fall season!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Exciting! I love Halloween!

Post a Comment