15.3.12

Our Successful Water Heater Replacement Experience

Ever since I was a child, I love taking very hot baths and showers. I remember several years ago when still living with my parents that the water was unusually hot, but had no idea why. The next morning I woke up and noticed the air was humid and stuff. As I walked towards the kitchen, there was steam in the air, so I knew something was up. Then I noticed the water running across the floor. What was going on?

I ran to get my parents and that's when we found out the hot water heater had busted. Water shot all over the   the kitchen and the linoleum! What's more, the linoleum actually melted. I couldn't believe it. My dad called up the plumber immediately and he was at our house in no time. It didn't take him long to assess that we were in need of Water Heater Replacement.

I was amazed at how quickly he got our old water heater out and the new one in place! In no time we were back to having hot water like nothing ever happened. However, the linoleum was another story. My mom had been asking my dad for new flooring in the kitchen for months, but he wouldn't give in. Guess what? After this event, we not only got a new water heater, but my mom got to choose a new kitchen floor to replace the melted mess. Our disaster was easily fixed and was a blessing in disguise!

I am participating in a blogger campaign by Bucks2Blog and was compensated. However, the views and opinions are my own. 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Keep up the great work! I learned a lot about heater replacements. Thanks again.

William | http://www.a1plumbers.com

Post a Comment